Reviews for The Queen's Coronation
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Very amusing and an excellent little plot twist at the end
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/22/2013

DAMMIT! That's my favorite!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Rofl! Good plan Ginny! xDDD

Really wish I'd see Harry 'test' Draco *wink wink*
Safiiri chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice! I actually like Funny for once, hehehe
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OOOooooooooooooooooo! Ginny slick, very very, you're good. I definitely love reading your stories. Heehee, can't wait to read the next one I have open...heeheeheeeee!
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
omg lol ginny shoulda bn in slytherin ;D
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was AWESOME! I love that the greatest twin pranksters were outdone by Ginny! It was hilarious. Once more I adore the pairing and loved how they admitted thier feelings for each other.
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love the end and all your stories with the twins!
Chakahlah chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE THE MASTER! *bows before you repeatedly*
BadWolfPond chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Never thought Ginny was so clever
glitterball chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE! there is nothing better than a jealous Draco!1
aloeart chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
is there a sequel?

anyway, this has to be one of the ONLY fics where i like ginny!

~we are not worthy~

the story is amazing! i adored it from beggining to end...but why is harry wearing a green shirt and dark pants?

~end of rant mode~ sorry bout that ;

anyway, ill be fave-ing this, hope you dont mind :)
Leprechaun reborn chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
hey Keikokin! I read this quite a few years ago when it was on and I loved it then as much as I love it now. I've always been a big fan of your stuff. Anywho, I was wondering if you could help me with something I think I read about on your AFF site a long time ago. It was a plug for a harry/snape fiction called "another world" or maybe "other world" i cant quite remember, but i really want to read it again and i cant find it anywhere, even though there is a story called "Another world" here on ff, but its not the same one. do you happen to know where i COULD find it? I know you didn't write it, but i'm pretty sure i read about it from your site. If you know what fic i'm talking about and know where i can find it, please please please let me know!
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
this ones funny and yet again very fluffy