Reviews for Unsung Heroes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is a great story, even though Lucius and Harry is probably one of the strangest pairings that I've seen yet, I loved it and the story was well-written. And I will admit that it's nice to see a different pairing with Harry.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
oh wow .. you made me cry

but that's good... it's a very moving story
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Lov it
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was so beautiful and heartwrenching at the same time. I am so glad that Harry is finally healing and actually has someone who loves him for himself and is willing to be there for him.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
wow very nice I really liked the way you wrote it the quotes you used both from the american woman and Evanescence!(love their music, I really do) but keys! Keys to one of the most magical manson in England! Magical Mansion! shouldn't it be a word or a phrase where Lucius gives the mansion to his heir! I understand why you did it and I can see the symbolic to the keys of the house I just can't see the Malfoys having keys instead of something either magical or bloody complicated instead of something so plain and simple as KEYS!(it's not really a proplem, it just struck me as so simple, not to mention that it makes sense, that I simply cannot imagine old purebloods to use ot)

thanks for this
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was amazing!

I love that you used a real life problem for this story

I love that Lucius and Harry are living in Black Manor!

Great write

Kudos

Blade
yducky chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Good story! It was so interesting! I think I cried.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I don't know why but when Ron died all I could think was: "Oh my gosh! They killed Weasley!" "You BASTARD!" lol...
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
great story
parseltonge girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
luv it and i am so happy ron died!
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
that is sweet
Skeledog Lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This story is truly amazing. I can't believe Ron would do that but you made him fit the character of abusive boyfriend very well. Written amazingly well.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
AW!

I love it!

Sad, Happy!

Its just increable!
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wuved it
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
*snickers a bit* I've read a couple few in a row now, so must ask... did I miss the one without a Meatloaf reference? Or just not run across it yet?

I really don't have any constructive crit to give, and nothing jumped out and set off any pet peeves - which must mean it was well-written. And I did laugh in several places, so all to the good! Laughing angst isn't all that easy to accomplish.