Reviews for A Better Man
Plumalchemyst chapter 36 . 8/25
I just keep imagining Diana princess of Wales being a victim of voldy now as she died in 96
Plumalchemyst chapter 22 . 8/24
Lol albus and Minerva will never be a thing unless Minerva grows a certain body part XD
Plumalchemyst chapter 3 . 8/23
I still have quite a few chapters but I hope you continue I like this story
cribinator chapter 38 . 8/16
I don't get where the Grey Lady being Anne Boleyn comes from. She wasn't introduced until the seventh book and it's explicitly stated in that book that she's Helena Ravenclaw.
EEKtheCat chapter 43 . 7/29
Okay, you know my previous review, where I called you a... You know.

Well, er- I'm gonna take my foot out of my mouth, and go gather up those words of mine and eat them, along with a side of my hat, or whatever else people have to eat when they've been thoroughly proved wrong (so much better than JKR's orig Sirius death... Cause u gave us a COMEBACK! And a badass one at that!)

(Bowing before you in a Wayne & Garth/George & Fred like way... "WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!")
EEKtheCat chapter 42 . 7/29
When JKR "killed" Sirius Black with her writing, I had but one thing to say through my tears.

"Bitch."

And now, I guess it could be seen as a sort of compliment, being that it's what I said to Queen JKR when SHE did it... But yeah, all I have to say to you right now is:

"Bitch."
EEKtheCat chapter 11 . 7/25
Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia took young Harry to see The Crow?!
stevefocus chapter 54 . 7/1
Great story, really enjoyed it. Shame you did not expand on the epilogue further though, would of liked to know what became of Harry and Ginny like what jobs they ended up doing and how many kids they had etc.
MasterBrattan chapter 27 . 6/26
Oh [censored].
Revliledpembroke chapter 43 . 6/10
I want to find a fanfic where the characters only refer to Wormtail as "that dirty rat," and they all obviously try and do an impression. Be funny to see the purebloods try to guess what in the hell the others are talking about. Of course, nobody really does a Cagney impression anymore, so no one would recognize it anyway. Ah well.
Revliledpembroke chapter 33 . 6/10
Sigh, I probably would be in the Order of the Phoenix, but I'd be casting a lot of Avada Kedavras. Why? Because an unblockable spell that instantly kills any target it hits sounds incredibly useful in, you know, a war. Which this is. Only, for some stupid reason, few on the side of the Light want to actively kill their opponents. Idiots. If this is war, you fight to protect yourself and kill your enemy.
To quote Patton, it's not the soldier's job to die for his country. It's his job to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
Revliledpembroke chapter 18 . 6/10
Sigh, here you had an easily pronounceable acronym in the form of OotGE, and you had to change to OotGL, which, granted, is still pronounceable, it just doesn't work as well.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 6/10
Now, for a really important question...is the abbreviation/acronym for the Order of the Golden Egg pronounced oot-ge with a hard g (like gang) or oot-ge with a soft g (like gaol, the original spelling of jail)? It's truly a life-or-death question.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 6/10
Good job pointing out Pettigrew's form and how appropriate it is. Looking back at it, it seems impossible to me that anyone who knew about their transformations and who knew the symbolism of Sirius's and Peter's animal forms would believe that Sirius was the betrayer. Not only did Peter rat them out, he also took on one of the characteristics of a rat: he abandoned the sinking ship that was the forces of the Light to join Voldemort. Or attempted to.
why are the first 4 words a the prophecy capitalized? kind a random.
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »