Reviews for A Better Man
Lord of the Hippogriffs chapter 34 . 4/27
I've liked the story thus far, but I have one complaint (albeit rather minor and nitpicky). What is your obsession with "single tears"? Do the characters in your story only have one functioning tear duct? Every passage I come across that describes a character with a "single tear rolling down their face" is so lame and cringeworthy. Other than that, the pacing's nice (for the most part), and the character's are well thought out (if not always described thoroughly).
Camolot the Creator chapter 1 . 3/18
I feel the only fault here- and it is a small, nit-picky one- is Harry's relationship with Dudley. Dudley was exceptionally grateful and respectful towards Harry near the end, to the point that the two were almost friends. Dudley fully acknowledged that he would have died a most horrible death via the Kiss, had Harry not chosen to intervene and save him, and he knew that it came at the threat of severe sacrifice on Harry's part. Dudley was a completely different person, at the end: he probably felt that such a change was the least he owed Harry.

Still, I find myself drawn in by this idea. Continue.

In the next-to-last paragraph, "Perhaos" should be "Perhaps".
NabikiB chapter 6 . 3/15
I'd rather just refer to Remus' monthlies as just that. Deliberately. In his hearing...just to see if Ginny will offer him 'supplies'.
Nagasha chapter 54 . 3/4
Man, what a good story! Also, since I don't think anybody else figured it out, here's what I think Sirius's prank with the inflatable sheep, yards of burlap and tubs of whipped cream was:

Step 1- put down burlap on common room floor, disguised somehow as the regular floor.

Step 2- place inflatable sheep on burlap, charm them into behaving like real sheep. Make them very loud.

Step 3- when the slytherins get close enough to these strange sheep like things out of curiousity (and remember, forty yards of burlap means they wouldn't even have to be that close) magically yank the corners of the burlap up and trap the slytherins inside. Levitate and Move the bag around just enough to scare them, them drop them safely in the whipped cream tubs.

It's a little mean for a prank, but more disorienting than cruel and it seems like something Sirius would do.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 7 . 3/3
I am surprised there is no Luna?
Hobbyfarmer chapter 6 . 3/3
I like your pacing of this story. And you story telling, but focusing the story on the non Hogwarts stuff. It fits well. I usually do not read Harry/Ginny unless the author develops her unlike JKR. Great Job
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/9
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Bezerker21 chapter 16 . 1/8
Oh lord. This is amazing! One if the best fix fics ive ever seen, and you managed to keep the feel of the third book into the fourth one and avoided the stupid teen angst and replaced it with fluff. Wow this was great cant wait to read the rest
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 1/3
I love your story but the ending was kind of unbelievable... But I'll deal with it
TheButterflyComposer chapter 54 . 12/14/2016
God that was amazing. I take my writing hat off to you.
Lollypops101 chapter 54 . 9/17/2016
Such an amazing story!
amayranni22 chapter 54 . 9/17/2016
beautiful
zaneshw30 chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
I know, I know, it's just fanfiction. But as a public service, I feel obligated to point out that if you ever adopt a child, I don't exactly recommend completely turning every aspect of his life upside down when he's 9 if it's avoidable. Just saying, that's all.
Plumalchemyst chapter 36 . 8/25/2016
I just keep imagining Diana princess of Wales being a victim of voldy now as she died in 96
Plumalchemyst chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
Lol albus and Minerva will never be a thing unless Minerva grows a certain body part XD
1,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »