Reviews for A Better Man
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2022
The marauders called it “His furry little problem.”
RavenStudent1 chapter 6 . 12/5/2022
Professor Lupin is a werewolf, I took the Pottermore sorting hat quiz, and got sorted into Ravenclaw.
HermioneChaseOO7 chapter 53 . 11/27/2022
Dam... The writing is amazing, really one of the best in non-crack I've read ever. The fight too is well writ instead of hangup that's rather more common after a great plot
Ghostwriter chapter 54 . 11/24/2022
What a fic. Awesome job. I loved it.
Steven chapter 5 . 11/3/2022
Very enjoyable version I know it’s a story but I’m glad Harry doesn’t have to suffer in his childhood
Corwyn chapter 54 . 10/27/2022
This was beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2022
That disclaimer certainly didn’t age well.
x1lov3x chapter 54 . 6/16/2022
Literally the best "good Vernon" stories I've ever read. Actually had to fight back tears numerous times
Guest chapter 54 . 5/22/2022
That was incredible! Thank you
DriftFightzForAnarchy chapter 30 . 5/21/2022
John McClane does not equal Harry Potter, apparently.

Here, you deserve a cake andNom nom... oops
bmidd11 chapter 5 . 4/25/2022
It's the Philosopher's Stone. The American's changed it because they were too stupid to pick up a dictionary and look up what a philosopher was. Or they thought everyone else would be too stupid to.
Mewpagano chapter 54 . 4/21/2022
soo good history!1
PGHammer chapter 54 . 3/26/2022
And I have to review it again - in the middle of a bawlfest. My umoteenth review - and all while bawling my eyes out. Why? Sir Vernon Dursley - KCVO, OM - dead Way Too Soon - doing the right thing the whole way. I said that this was the Mithril Standard for Good!Durlsey stories - and that is *despite* my winding up bawling at the end (and my currently writing a Reformed!Dursleys story myself)
x1lov3x chapter 4 . 1/28/2022
I just love this story. While i can't stand Vernon in cannon your Vernon is just so amazing!
Majerus chapter 14 . 11/17/2021
You did a great job with Dobby!
I'm kinda disappointed that we don't get to see Luna, yet. Since she and Ginny are friends, and Ginny is a larger part of the story...

Nice job on bringing the couples together in a much more believable way than canon... bleh.
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »