Reviews for A Better Man
christophermorganwhss chapter 16 . 6/19
Great chapt... Wait... Your ebil? (runs away screaming) "QUICKLY, I MUST FIND ZORBAK!" Anyone who didn't get that reference, don't worry, you just haven't played dragon fable.
Animekitty47 chapter 54 . 6/19
Excellent story! I love that you made the Weasley's the Heirs of Gryffindor, and everything else was so well done too. And Harry didn't have to do all the political stuff all by himself, it was more realistic and better. Marvelous story and congratulations on finishing it.
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 5/29
A marvelous start to a possibly completely unique premise. Ooo, and it's complete too! Bonus points! *reads on*
Just William chapter 24 . 4/18
I wish that you had taken a little more effort in your spelling.
Cynder2013 chapter 42 . 4/17
True. He did live longer.
Cynder2013 chapter 33 . 4/16
Oh wow. Uh..what just happened?
...
I think I'd rather the High Bond over being an Animagus. Maybe.
pinksilhouette chapter 40 . 4/7
Stubby Boardman... Hehe see what you did there. Reminds me of fat dominoes and chubby checkers lol
corwyn chapter 50 . 3/16
yeah, Ron deserves some Boy-Who's-Secretly-Something-Cool: why should Harry, who hates it, get all the attention?
corwyn chapter 35 . 3/15
a small nitpick: when talking about the boys graduating at the same time, you said Harry goes to college while Harry trains for his career. I think the first one meant to say "Dudley"
corwyn chapter 16 . 3/15
regarding your question about whether we thought you were going to turn Vernon back to his canon ways ... nope, but I did think you were going to kill poor Cedric under the water, though at least that would have been a more heroic death than Kill The Spare was. great story, keep it up :-)
Ishkabod chapter 54 . 3/12
okay the premise is really interesting BUT its what you did with the story as a whole that really stands out to me. Ghosts and the interesting things you did with them, The champions and how much they played a part, in the case of Fleur i can see her in this role as being closer to the true tri wizard champ as chosen by the gof character than her actions (or lack there of)in the original story. Amazingly done.
L
jazza788 chapter 42 . 1/13
you fucking piece of shit that is all i can say
Books85 chapter 54 . 1/12
Lovely. I confess to having been skeptical about the premise, but you carried it out wonderfully.

I like the idea that Vernon Dursley could have made a real difference to the relations between mundanes and magicals. (Sorry, don't care for the word muggle; it seems like the magical version of "nigger.")

Thank you for giving we readers some new ideas.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 1/1
It seems super silly to give them fake names.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So not a full memory transfer, just a nudge like that? Not what I expected.
1,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »