Reviews for A Better Man
rowenasheir chapter 54 . 11/22
great story!
rowenasheir chapter 42 . 11/22
Nasty should have traded LM death for SB! LM lived in canon and SB died so LM dies and SB lives!
Mikle Silver chapter 1 . 11/2
How will this affect Harry
How indeed. Well, it seems nothing changes HPGW, RWHG, RLNT, it's all you need to know about it. How indeed.
LuciMoon chapter 54 . 10/28
Great story.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 32 . 10/22
Brilliant indeed! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 30 . 10/22
Well, this all seems rather dreadful. But still, an engaging chapter! I can't wait for more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 27 . 10/22
Yes, it was the perfect place to end. Harry's going to be in a right state.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 24 . 10/22
Well done! I love it! Snape's new attitude is a welcome relief. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 22 . 10/22
Well! Vernon Dursley as the Muggle Studies teacher! That's very unique! I believe this will be a marvelous school year!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 10/22
Very nice! I love it! Glad Dumbledore's taking it well. Can't wait for more members!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 18 . 10/22
Oooo, very nice! Well done! I can imagine the shock of seeing the distress signal from the heart of the maze. Let's hope that Skeeter isn't going to be so nasty to Harry this time around. I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 10/22
Ooo, now I'm excited. Cedric lives! And the battle is about to begin...
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 10/22
Oooooo, interesting! And in a very good way! I love it! You're an amazing author. I can't wait for more! The Order of the Golden Egg...I want to join!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 10/22
Oooo, sounds like things are going to get interesting! I can't wait! The merfolk appearing to Harry before the task seems odd and oddly foreshadowing to me. I mean, Buckbeak bowed first when Harry was rescuing him. This aught to be interesting!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 10/22
Ooooo, very interesting! Poor Severus. I hope he gets better. I want to see who the DADA professor will be! It's possible it's Moody/Crouch, but there are other possibilities. We'll have to see!
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »