Reviews for Lost And Found
SteamAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
It actually shows Scar's personality a lot better than some of the stories I've read. SCAR IS SO AWESOME! I think it's really sweet that little kids like him so much. Maybe it's because they see through him in some ways better than adults do... It seems to be the case, even apart from FMA. Great story!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Cute:)
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was a lovely and highly enjoyable little fic! I love the idea, I love fluff, and I'm starting to love Scar! (The last one is much thanks to you!)

There were LOTS of favorite lines! Like;

"To say that the look on Scar's face was comical would have been an understatement. The normally calm and collected Ishbalan was frantically trying to calm the little girl he was holding, "Nonono, don't cry! Please don't cry, it's all right…""

""Story?" Scar's mind went completely blank. What in the name of Ishbala was he supposed to tell her a story about?"

", and was now hugging his right arm as though it were a teddy bear rather than a dangerous tool of destruction. It made him slightly uncomfortable, but when he tried to slip the arm out of her grasp, she frowned and squinted as though she were waking up, so he sighed and stopped trying."

"Not that he minded terribly"

""ELYSIA!" he shouted, half joyful and half panicked."

"Instead, she shakily stood up on Scar's arms, turned, and hugged him around the neck. And he -let- her. This was getting a little too surreal for Hughes, and he was glad when Elysia was safely in his arms again."

""Well…" Hughes, for once, was having difficulties thinking of what to say, "Thanks for finding her…" Scar just nodded, and Hughes turned to walk away."

""Bye-bye Mister Scar!" Elysia waved at Scar over her daddy's shoulder, and he gave a small wave back, much to her delight."

...okey, yeah I wrote ALL my favorite lines instead...

You wrote very easily-readable, as always! I just loved to read it!
Fire Night Sky chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Scar's a real soft guy in the inside when it comes to kids and animals.
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
OMG! I was squealing like a maniac, and I...got a Scar figurine! yay! its so awesome! *sigh** I wish he were real, then I'd have him all to myself. Good story, and yes, I DID notice the effect he has on children...May-chang acualy SAVED Scar from Edward and Alphonse...its in the FMA brotherhood series if your wondering. somewhere in the 20's.
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
SO CUTE!ITS SO FLUFFY!
Ninja430 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That is so cute. I wonder if Scar would make a good father. Scar, please don't hurt me.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
AW! I love fluff! Seriously they should have a category for fluff...but No they don't. lol Hughes reaction was hilarious but right on target. I could totally see his face, lmao! At least Elysia was in good hands, albeit they weren't exactly the most experienced hands, lol. I see what you mean, children really do seem to like Scar. Wierd considering his reputation, but you know what they say "Ignorance is bliss". Scars pure at heart, as we all know, lol. Great fic! FAVS!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
aw! So cute! And yes... fluffy! I wannaa see more! So cute!
Songofsilence chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
aww that was so cute:)
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
That is so cute.
Angel of Courage chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
CUTE! I love it! Keep up the good work!
September Rhyme chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That WAS cute and fluffy.

XD

I liked it.

XD
Celynne chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This was really cute and funny story. Poor-Scar, he had to take care of hyperactive child like Elysia.. I liked this story a lot. ;)
Peggy-Kun chapter 1 . 4/2/2007