Reviews for All of Which Makes Me Anxious
Kasume-sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really like this sad story. Your style is nice and I like the way you show Noodle's emotions. Also I loved the way you showed Noodle's love for Murdoc & 2D. (I've seen too many stories with Noodle in a romantic relationship with one of them)
Murdocx2D4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I liked it, I liked it a lot ;3
find-nowhere chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
What is this? Where did this come from? Has this always been here?
Lol Bug chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This story really outlined the Four Temperament Ensemble: 2D's melancholy and helplessness, Murdoc's Chloric, complicated state of mind, Russell's Phlegmatic and trying not to get involved and simply preferring the silent treatment method, Noodle's Sanguine and how she feels for everyone. Great characterisations, fantastic way of looking at 2D abuse and overall wonderful story.
yoko23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
um.. wat's ligature marks sorry i can undrestand english but im still learning please don't hate me if i don't understand parts of youre story. (do you know if there is stories of the gorillaz in japanese?);b
Wind Alias chapter 1 . 10/28/2010

YESSSS.

You wrote this extremely well. The first line sort of threw me because I thought this was going to turn into a 2D/Murdoc/Noodle type-deal but then I saw that it was a different sort of love (the kind not often shown in fanfictions) and that made it five times better. I love Noodle for how much she cares and I love you for how well this was written. Good job, and congrats (:

WindAlias
Graffiti-Tricks chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
powerful story... it made me cry thinkin' about 2D with ligature marks on him... maybe it scared me a bit with Murdoc being the person doin' that. But Noodle is right to do what she does... and Murdoc thinks 2D is thick. He's the one that never understands. Overall a very good story, descriptive and everything that makes a story amazing.
Mikael-Macbeth chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I think what really gets me about this story is that it's written from Noodle's point of view. It's so simplistically written, yet so intricate and beautiful, and it just sounds like her.

I also like how you mentioned all of the characters and all of their interactions, too; I dislike it when people will leave out characters just because they're "less popular."

All in all, they're all so in character, you did such a great job, and I just love it! C:
This account has just died chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Awesome story. You made Noodle seem so sharp-eyed, yet still so completely innocent. I didn't know that was even possible.
Any chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is great.
Current Name chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Love this.

All of it is really good, but it's the last line that gets me.
PeteWentz chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow, this is very well written, 'At Times Unbearibly So.'_
Phoenex360 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Sounds wise in a way. Sad, but wise. I love the way you presented this... even if it is old! I wuv it...
ashley chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
write another chapter, i likey
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh, that was deep. I loved it, very well written, a slightly dark and introspective sort of thing. Wicked!