Reviews for Demon Eyes VS Emeralds
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
I love it. Please continue it. I soo want to know what'll happen to Rogue and the X-men. I wonder if Donny will end up helping them. Ben is such a bastard. He better hope that he never gets in a fight with Remy. Keep up the good work.
Prexistence chapter 10 . 9/8/2005
i think ima cry, that chapter was just beautiful, really caught a tear to my eye, Remy's a X-Man and now is with Rogue at the mansion *dances* but theres still more drama (oh dear, usually that can be good or bad, hope its good) and romance (which is always good) i look forward to the next chapter, so update as soon as possible :)
The WolvGambit chapter 10 . 9/8/2005
Very good chapter, update quickly! Quicky I Say!
Lula chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
Prexistence chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
Ben is on my hate list, right next to Jug. and other ppl i did not like. that was sick what he said about doing to Rogue, though that is what sick minded ppl would say, so good job on makin me hate em (thumbs up to you)i so can't wait for the next chapter, which i hope u post really soon
rebarkle chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
i'm feeling to lazy to go into too much detail about what i liked about the chappie and stuff, so me and the marshmmalow men will just say the chappie rocked and we can't wait for the next one to come.
The WolvGambit chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
Good chapter, hurry up and update!
Prexistence chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
i should feel sorry for Bobby, but im kinda bitter with him now, well ill feel sorry for him later, though i do feel sorry for Rogue, girl cant catch a break ever, anywho excellent chapter i look forward to the next
rebarkle chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
that was a totally cool chappie, i loved it, but like everyone has been absorbed,what the hell can they do, i dunno, but whatever. me and the marshmallow men loved it and soo can't wait for more, we need more to help us get through this week, going back to school sucks, but going back to school to start my gcse coursework sucks, especially with double science, but whatever. please update soon.
Dragonteeth chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
Great update as always, like a lot of peple said, you should get more reviews becuase this story is really good. I thik that you have put the characters perfectly.
The WolvGambit chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
Prexistence chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
aw Ororo died *cries* i like Storm, why do all the ppl i like die! maybe if i start hating my fav characters they will live? oh well, excellent chapter _ hope ya update as soon as ya get back from holiday or during holiday would be even better
rebarkle chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
it was seriously cool, i loved it. i can't wait for more, me and the marshmallow men want more though, but whatever. update soon.
Numberonealienforever chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
wow ive just read ure story m8 and its top knot. Luv the drama
Huge Romy Fan chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Omg this fic is the best ive never read any better. You should get more reviews tho.