Reviews for Law And Order:SVU: 'Oh Brother, Where Art Thou'
just a reviewer chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
now this was a weird story. didn't like the beginning very well, but the last two chapters were very good. You ended the story well, and i am satisfied
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
I thought that it was a good story. I loved the deception.
Chanel chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
Kacy chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
You have the squad a little out of character, but if thats what you are aiming for then okay, if you aren't then you might wanna focus on that.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
I believe is about authors expressing creativity so I won't completely rip you a new one like I've noticed other have. I agree your character is rather Mary-sue-ish. Secondly, I don't like you portaryal of Stabler or, particularly in the first chapter, of Munch. I think they'd be sensitive enough to know not to insult someone when the person's right in the room with them. That and I agree in the illogical placement of any 19-year-old into a police situation like this...particulalry in a unit as challenging as SVU. You'd have to make your character either exceptionally intelligent (as in having completed high school by the age of 14, which could be a possible way to approach this) or have had her pull some sort of strings to get her placement as such. Also, I'd agree that she'd never get the opportunity to interrogate the brother...Craigen would know she's too close to the case to be that intamately involved.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
awesome chapter. i am so looking foreward to the next chapters.
BlackHalliwell chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
DetectiveLivvey chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
Wow, I wasn't expecting that to happen. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.

Hannah chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
Update Soon! This Story Is Something Different And I Really Enjoyed What I Read! Can't Wait For More! Maybe Some Elliot/Liz! :)
Unconscious-Regret chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
whoa...but wait, shes the only one Amy will talk to, so what will they do if they need Amy to testify? I love this, i cant wait for the next update!
Unconscious-Regret chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
oh snap...definately wasnt expecting that!
Unconscious-Regret chapter 2 . 6/4/2006 go girl!
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
A.) a 19 year old intern would not be that involved in a case B.) an intern is not a detective, therefore would not be making an arrest, C.) the last part of the Miranda Rights is not "Lets go", its "Do you understand these rights as i have read them to you?" D.) ALEX IS GONE! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ACCEPT THAT! E.) your main character, Liz Harnes, is a rape victim whose handling her brotehr's case, she's nineteen and doing more than the real detectives and telling them what to do, she's a mary-sue, i know its hard to accept, but you'll deal. F.) your story is poorly written, inaccurate, and insulting to all Law & Order fans who actually pay attention to the show.

now that i have made my point, i am saying goodbye.

Upset Law and Order SVU fan chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
This story, shortly, is a bunch of mumbo jumbo. A 19 year old girl from NYU can't intern with the NYPD's SVU, and if she could, not on open cases. Besides, 19 is gonna make her a freshman, maybe a sophmore and most people are 20-21 before they work on internships, especially if it was with a police department. The writing is mediocre, at best, and the story has a loose plot that is nothing even remotely comparable to Law and Order: SVU. Detective Stabler is not a whinny little girl, and Cragen would never pair him with a young intern alone; Detective Benson would be with him. Sadly, this story is a pathetic attempt at rewriting a fanfic based off a serious televison drama and should end.
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Really good keep writing! I love it! Seems really real to what would happen except the part with the knife.