Reviews for It's all in the name
the kid from colorado chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
You probably haven't gotten a review on this for awhile, but I found it by chance, read it, and liked it. Good job, that was good and sweet and funny all at once. Applause.
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
oh great!

I really liked this story. It was well-written and I certainly can imagine Helga telling all this to Dr. Bliss (that's who she was talking to, wasn't she?)

It's a great story, it really is... GREAT work!

greetings from Mexico,

mxnhpfreak
Mischa Lecter chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I adore it! you did a wonderful job! I love the way you left things at the end, you really know how to get on the character mind... You rock!:D

M
CleverCover chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was nice. I liked that one shot, no loved it a lot.
Chae.Rim chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Totally love it, S.S. Great job.
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was so funny! I-I mean 'That was ever so funny!'

Preps bug me!
Queen Fire Faerie chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
AWESOME! This rocked so hard!
DrarryFan4eva chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
One word:Continue!

It was really really awesome and I think this would turn out to be really great story! I am putting this on my favorites in hopes of you continuing it although you don't have to if you don't want to, but I would appreciate it! :)
Linwen chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Excellent story. I can almost see the episode unfolding in front of my eyes. They're all in-character (I would have absolutely hated if they weren't) with the possible exception of Arnold starting to like Helga, but it doesn't break any rule, it's just bending it slightly, and wonderfully managed, I may add.

One thing: it does seem to say 'Football Head' a lot, probably changing it would make it even better. :)
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Greetings Silver Side!

Wonderful job with this story! I loved it alot! You do Helga's POV very well, thoughs and words. Keep up the good work and continue to write more of these wonderful fics...oh and if you have time, read and review mine as well.

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Lexie-Conn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
why would i wanna poke this with a stick, brilliance. Loved it! bloody funny. please do more chapters i know its got a really good ending on a cliffhanger but maybe you could do an arnold confessional or have a spin off story i love the arnold helga lila arrnie love rectangle its great and very funny wish there were more stories with arnie in tee hee hint hint

yzibella x
Kat Doll chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This fanfic was really good. I actually clapped after reading this. Will there be a sequal because I'm really interested if there will be more?
CharlyB chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I enjoyed this. Entries into the HA world of fanfiction have kind of slowed down, so I appreciate anyone who can give me a A/H pairing (even if it is VERY subtle. I'm with Helga; a little goes a long way!)
WLiiAfanatic chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow! That was really good! Helga is perfectly in character, and Arnolds change-of-character was so sweet! He's jealous and he knows it! Hehe...

Great job! This is definitely one for my Favorites list!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hey, good fic. Is very weird to see Arnold jealous, but you made it great.

Keep the good writing.