Reviews for Last SummerOr Is It?
MaDZeReLLi chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
Okay, now don't take offence your story was written well but i just don't see what the point of it was okay Summer wouldn't beat around the bush she would tell Seth what is going on like any normal person would do. Easy peasy "Seth i am on a waiting list for the college you are going to i might get in i might not" she would be anxious and worried... but then she gets accepted followed by "I got in yay we are going to college together." To much drama for a weak story line and climax sorry. But hey i can't talk i can't write fan fiction for poo. Sorry don't take to much offence everyone else liked it.

Maddie ;)
ocobsessedrachel2 chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
YAY! A sequel! this is so good! i loved this sotry and you did a beautiful job of writing it. Congratz!

June.Louise chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
Thank you so much for making a sequel. It's awesome!

I love your story and I'm glad that you write a little cheesy, they're so cute.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm pathetic who read this kind of things, you know make up things about a tv show. But it's just so much more and it would be impossible for me to live without it.

It's about imagination and writing. Things that's important and good.

I love to read your stories and I can't wait for your sequel!
IluvDanBen33 chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
i'm sad that this story is done, but i will definitely look out for the sequel. I'm glad things ended well! you rock!
adambrody10 chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
aww over?:-(

yay! sequal! woo ill look out for that onee

whats the title gonna be, i suck at catching sequals.

anyway i loved this. fluffy like a little bunny:-)

RA4Evah chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
Yey! A sequel. I loved this story, plz get the sequel soon;)
Summaire chapter 15 . 9/17/2005

I'm soo sad that it's over, but I really, really liked the end! I'm lookin forward to the sequel, I love your writing! I love this story, that's for sure! )

I still think you're talented and I hope you can start with the sequel asap, I'm totally into that fluffy and cheesy kinda stuff, just not too much drama, I luv it!

Hurry up ;-)
kursk chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
Great last chapter, I love that there is going to be a sequel and its going to be fluffy and cheesy, hopefully the bit of drama wont be directly between SS, instead it could be sickness or something like that.

Write more soon.
SUMMERAN1 chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
polar-ice-cubes chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
i luved it soo much perfect ending!
Katalius123 chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
The cheesiness was just right for me. THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! AND I LOVE IT! I now hand over my title as the fanfic cheese-master. And that is a good thing. Cheesiness is awesome, and don't let anyone tell you different.
Katalius123 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
GAH! SO CUTE! I love this! nothing like some awesome ss fluff to cheer me up. I've been going through a really nasty breakup these past few days and this is reallyjust the kind of story i need as strange as it sounds. DEFINITELY going right on my favorites
ItalHunni28 chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
SO cute...I LOVE IT...i'm actually crying update soon!
psparkle7189 chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
omg how could you not do a sequel? your such an amazing writer! i absolutely love your story :)
adambrody10 chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
omg! YYES!

ah yay! so cute.

ahha yes im so excited:-)