Reviews for To Follow an Elf
butski chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Wow, I think this is great. It is funny, serious, deep and very well told.
I love the first-person diary style.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Ivy Adrena chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
I realize this hasn't been updated in... crap, almost seven years... but I recently stumbled across this fic and am hopeful that you might consider continuing? I found the next chapter on Stories of Arda, and would really love more.
mithwen chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
lovely story, Please update soon.
Nieriel Raina chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
This is excellent! I love how this is from Gimli's perspective. Keep writing please!

NiRi
UnnamedElement chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
Excellent story! It has the perfect balance of humor and well camoflauged angst, which is brilliant. I am glad to see the elves quarelling, however odd that may sound. The rather hot-tempered side of them is interesting. Anyway, your writing style is great, as well. Legolas and Gimli friendship stories are some of my favorite. I can't wait to read more. Cheers!
Nieriel Raina chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Excellent! More please!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I only recently discovered fan fiction & am a great fan of LotR. I really enjoyed this story & think it is one of the best I've read...only it's not complete! Please say you'll finish it!
EC chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
I'M enjoying this story emintly. Ihope to read more soon.

EC
Inwe Nolatari chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Great job on the story, I hope to read more soon!

Laters,

Inwe
black knight of Marmo chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
How dare this councelor to speak at Legolas in that way? Really, I hate him! I like how you picture Thranduil and Gimli. The friendship between him and Leg is marvelously written here! great job! Next chap?oh, sorry about my English, I hope it's not too hard to understand!
Karlyl chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Oh, man, I was seriously cheering when Gimli got up in arms! That dreadful elf, Dînimlad - oh, how lucky he was that Gimli didn't have his weapons on him! Not only did he go after Legolas, he called Gimli a naugrim and a pet! Oh, yes, I wanted to make him seriously rue _that_ little slip. Thankfully Legolas verbally blasted him, but he obviously is in need of an ass-kicking to get his priorities and his head straight. Here's hoping Gimli gets another crack at 'im. I'd really like to see that! *evil grin* Great work, as usual!:D
Femisis chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Wow! This fic is really good! Update!
Deana chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Fantastic chapter! I wanted to grab Legolas' bow and shoot that loud-mouthed elf, ROTFL!
KittiMarlowe chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
i love it. absolutely brilliant, there was this incredible tension in theair. i liked how you tackled his accepting/volunteering to go on the quest [possibly] without informing his father.

many others just let it slide. i always thought his welcome would be a warm one.

that was an interesting change.

well, i also like how you didn't play up gimli and legolas' involvement in the quest. i mean it was great and all, and they're lovely characters, still, when they are over-credited it sometimes gets irritating-you're realistic, the characters are very very in character. and you are undeniably BRILLIANT.

ok, that'll be the end of my rave review.

update soon, i mean, so few good writers are still around here. thanks for sharing this.

kit
KittiMarlowe chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
this is fantastic, it's really wonderful.

i've taken a look at coriel's before, when i didn't really have time to read it. i love this too, it's more brisk, which works great too.

kit