Reviews for Snape the DM
Fumyo chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Just... perfect! :D
Schermionie chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Ha ha! "I am Severus Snape the Potions Master, as you well know I’m sure. But what you don’t know, is that I’m also a Dungeon Master" is definitely one of the funniest lines I have read in some time... My sis plays D&D, so she'd know what Snape was going on about, but somehow I found it fun to be in the same position as Harry... That is, immensely confused. *Faves*
Ranekaera chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Hahahahhah, d&d, that makes sense. I haven't played in ages, but this was very funny
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
*looks at it sideways* *looks at it upside down* *falls off chair* I don't get it, it makes no sense whatsoever. I like it! Bravo!
breannatala chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Funny and pointless. Great.
shina-schatten chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Gamers RULE! LOL!
suppi-kero-chans chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
heheheh! every time i read this story it makes me laugh. and feel just a little bit sorry for harry.

thankies! _
IKnowATard chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was really funny, but I have no idea what it meant.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
LOL! Severus Snape, Dungeon Master, LOL! And Harry being so lots... haha!
neosildrake chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*LOL* either Snape has suffered one crucio to many or he got high on potions again. I'm into RPGs myself. we play DSA at the moment. got level-up last week.:)

anyway, that story gives me a bunny! I think I have to write it down at plot_bunnies...

cya
Strega chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
That was silly...and I enjoyed it. Too bad something like that can't happen in the books. LOL
Anomous Flame chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
wow...i've read bad, i know what bad is...but this...this is drivel. no, that would be a compliment. This is an insult of drivel. you have a category all your own, congrats.
morning-flower chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
ha that was awesum! classic, excellent idea with the dungeon thing, i'm adding it to my favs
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Lol!
Jubexchix chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Bwahahahaha! Awesome. If only if only he really WERE into Dungeons and Dragons...Hm...wishful thinking...

Anyway, good work on this!

Probably in the bottom left drawer,

Jubexchix :)