Reviews for P5X 39 Whatever!
alicewiggles chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I laughed my but off thank you for that
jessi chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Great story, very entertaining!
Schatze8210 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
What a wonderfully creative and funny story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Schatze8210 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Everything about the conversation (and thought processes) between Thor, Teal'c, and Daniel is HILARIOUS! LOL!
fanka77 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
That was really funny, specially Thor on the roller skates and 'groping in the gateroom'. I almost choked on my coffie, lol!

Great story!
prosopopoiia chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
ROFL! Amazing story! I particularly enjoyed the bit about Thor and rollerskating.
angel in pink chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
.GOD! Teal'c is FUNNY!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
YAY! oh, that was an awsaome story! you had me in stitches! (thor! in rollerskates!) tee hee. keep writing!

:D MSC
Celwen chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
God, it's so funny! Love the chapter about Teal'c, love the hot thoughts and the final sexy Colonel, and absolutely love the idea of Thor-skateboarding? It's hilarious to say the least! I'm in the middle of my university library, and I'm giggling, trying to be quiet...

Great work, thanks a lot for sharing! Hope my English is good enough to convey my feelings!
locardxchange chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
yakking his chain,well done.
locardxchange chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
The word game...man I can come up with the words on how funny that was. I could so see Daniel pulling that.
Starlite1 chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
I nearly aphyxiated myself trying to stop cacking myself as i read this, one of the unfortunates of reading this amazing piece late at night.

This is among the most hillarious things i've read (I keep getting this image of Thor on rollerskates coming through my head, although i must admit i've always been a blader myself:D)

Now what you need to do is write their wedding in a similar fasion, esp. with Jacob's reaction... And more rollerskating/blading Thor oD

Starlite1
The Last chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
A rollerskating Thor.

I do believe my view of the Stargate universe has just been turned upside down! XD This was hilarious to read, and I must say thanks for posting it so I could.
sgater926 chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Oh I can just see Daniel and Teal'c teaching Thor to rollerskate... One on each side of him holding his hands as he struggles to maintain his balance... Would he get a helmet? Very amusing. Great job!
sgater926 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Absolutely brilliant! I love it! This story is very cute and absolutely hilarious while avoiding being stupid or cliche (you were very creative). Quite a feat indeed. I love your characterizations! I think I laughed the most I've ever laughed while reading a fic. This is the funniest Teal'c I've ever read! He actually has a sense of humor that's not ridiculous to believe... This is definitely going in my list of favorite stories. Great job!