Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED:A Twisted Universe
VF-15 Banshee chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
It's Orb, not Aube.
JC chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
This is just another Pro-Planets,Coordinators are a Perfect,Master race story.

I like to see some one make a story about the Dark side of the Plants,where thers a Prejudice against people who have flaws that onlyshow up around adolescence,that coordinators enhancements das not make that person more,sensitive,tolerant,honest or lass selfish.

Maybe for a side effect is that get only one of the average coordinators,s abilities.

Why can I see some one make a story of one of these Rejects.
Xian chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Great story! I hope to see more K/C out there. Your's isn't the best, but it's not the worst either.
dlight chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
cool keep going. I think while cagalli and kira are twins

kira was made the ultimate cordinator by his father

who was crazy. He use kira from his mother when he was

just a fetus that's when both twins got seperated.

well kirs's dna was change so maybe he and cagalli are not

dna related aleast as twins, maybe cousins or something else.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
YAY! Another chapter to languish over! You did a superb job with the inside of Azrael's messed-up head. He's creepier here than in the canon series, though, but I'm not complaining. Please upload another chapter ASAP!
nanashi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Let me tell you about ZAFT ranks, i think this is it:

captain-controls battleships they are like colonels for the alliance. i think.

commander-white uniforms, like rau is, commander controls group of ships.

liuetenant-controls a ship,nazca class or laurasia etc, they wear the gray uniform, like ades and arthur trine.

pilots-red pilots are elites.

green are normals.

I think that's it, but i myself aren't that sure i just based it on my observations like how one minute andrew is called a general then the next his subbordinate calls him captain.
CommandoDude chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
its ok so far, I HATE FLAY AND AHMED!

update
Ultimate chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
FYI Kira is the ultimate coordinator. But the plot is sorta confusing
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
I'm glad to see that you didn't give up on this story. This is turning into a pleasant alternative to the actual series and I expect to see more from you soon.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
(Apparently FFN decided to remove the URL from my previous statement, "see [website] if you want to find out". The name of the website is w dot mahq dot net)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Clever. All out three-way free for alls are always loads of fun. I like what you've done so far. Everyone is a little out of character, but consistently so, which is perfect for your "twisted universe". I am a little surprised that you had Mwu decide to take out both remaining G-Weapons. Although he's fairly merciless in combat, it seems the one thing that he does despise is officers who throw away the lives of their subordinates. But then again, I don't know what Mwu's situation is in this universe, so just make sure that you keep him consistent and you should be fine.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
As of Destiny, the 130-meter and 250-meter ships have names, I *think* they are Nelson and Tarawa class. See if you want to find out.

Also, the island nation of Orb is spelled just like that, O-r-b. "Aube" actually refers to the main headquarters of Orb's military.

Uroboros is the name of a military operation in the early stages of the war. The actual island in Orb is called Onogoro.

However, given that this fic is clearly meant to be a "turn the situation upside down, inside out, and backwards" type fic, it's really rather fitting that a lot of names have been swapped around. Sounds cool so far, I'm definitely going to read more!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Here's some friendly advice from a fellow author: take your time with your work. Believe me, I know what's it's like to be creatively drained for a while. Besides, it seems like your story is coming along nicely.

As for begging for reviews, don't worry about it. From my experience, the creator can be his/her own worst critic. Besides, as long as what you write is something worth reading, then it will be recognized and the reviews will come. Whether they're a lot or a little doesn't matter as long as you get some feedback. With that, I'm adding you to my favorites list.

Finally, it seemes like you're completely re-doing the series in it's entirety. Many have tried and it's not easy, especially with the couplings you have in mind. I tried it before but never finished, sadly. Just keep up what you're doing and don't let a lack of reviews worry you. It happens to the best of us. Update soon!
roscoe chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Great story, plz update soon.
Zerole The Untamed chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
This story seems interesting. I just want to confirm one thing though, this is a KiraCagalli story right? I mean, it showed up on my Kira/Cagalli search but I'm a bit worried it might be AhmedCagalli. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, good luck.