Reviews for Seasonal Changes
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
OMG THE SONG FITS SO WELL! Why didn't I notice this before?! Damn! If only Lacus's lifepod didn't end up in Archangel! DAMN. FCK. THIS WHAT IFS ARE KILLING ME! T_T ASURAKU! Athrun Lacus forever. I SHIP THEM SO HARD IT HURTS. 0_0

Btw, I can really see this chap happening in Canon. DAMN.
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
DAMN HUHU NOW I FEEL PAIN. WHY DIDN'T THEY END UP TOGETHER IN CANOOOOON. T_T
That aside, they're sooooo cute. :)))))))))
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awwwww. This is so cute! :')) Damn. Wish they got together in Canon. T_T
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
hehe, I'm a die-hard KL and AC fan, but I've always wondered if there was more to AL than was shown, and I kinda liked it actually. If it weren't for the fact that Kira and Cagalli are siblings-twins, no less-then I would have been a supporter of KC and AL... in *addition* to KL and AC, haha. Gotta love the canon pairings :D
petaldust chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
not sweet at all...

u r suck!

just like that pink head alien!ugly albino

don't say u r an asucaga fan if u ever think like ur fanfic, u freakin asshole!
Utsukushii Kohana chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This fic was absolutely gorgeous.

I can't add anything constructive to my review because everything is fine the way it is: grammar, writing style, the depths and development of their relationship, capturing their characters,... It's all excellent.
Rakusu chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Wow. Amazing. I was sad when Lacus and Athrun parted from each other in the fic and series. But I really enjoyed reading this! Good job!
simply -v chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
ar this fic warms my heart every time i read it :). its so nice, cute and deep.
hellbutterflyXRIEKO chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
this is such an awesome fic esp since it's an athrunlacus fanfic. you describe the characters well and in my opinion(and probably many others) you're one of the best authors out there DD i've never read a athrunlacus fanfic before and im glad you wrote it cause i'd like to see both of them together again x)

psst, im an athrun fangirl too XD
aeternus chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I love your story )
simply -v chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
this is definitely one of the best stories ive read. its so creative, deep and meaningful. you really explored their feelings at the various situation and heck you did an awesome job, resulting in this masterpiece of yours.

i love angst/romance and lol your story had some humour in it too , yay.

it was just so sad and real! i had to say the ending was not what i wanted but again it was an understandable ending. T_T

i really dont know why you only have 26 reviews on a story like this. you have great talent in writing.

KEEP WRITING! please...
icemint chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
This is by far the best GS first person pov fic I've ever read. I really adore the LacusxAthrun angst. Thanks for writing this
tarot-flair chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I'm so many months late in reading this fic but you'll have to forgive me because I just got into the GSeed fandom. This fic is simply wonderful. It bothers me sometimes that people always insist that Athrun and Lacus never had any feelings for each other but at that age and with the way they look *cough*, I think they would at least have affection! So I loved how you presented them falling in love and then eventually out of love when they meet their real soulmates! (yeah I'm a huge AsuCaga fangirl too...)

Your writing style is marvellous, all your quotations are used to maximum effect and.. your Lacus is fascinating although I still don't quite get how she changed so drastically from the naive girl she was at the beginning to the calm leader of the Clyne Faction... yeah so I refrain from writing her *wince*

Now I'll have to go read all your other fics )
Soph chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I remember when I first read this I was in tears. Even the second time. But this time I didn't cry becasue the last few times I thought they weren't gonna last. But I see a tint of hope coming this way. PLz. put them togeather they work so well together. They remind me of Brian and Honey (anyone read the Trixie Belden series?). Plz. update. I repect also that this is your story and you can end it any way you want but I'm still holding on to a bit of hope.

You've got a real guft to make people cry. And I'm not the emotional kind either. So you tomperarily broke down my sheilds. And thats a task not many people have done.

Thank you for writng this.

Athrun and Lacus still hold there forever.

Soph
MapleRose chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
You know, the abruptness of the ending actually works well with this, because it's not a long fic, and it give the reader more to consider. I like how it ended in hope for the both of them, not necessarily with each other, but with their second loves. I also like the ending of Cagalli being a new Spring for Athrun, and the cycle begins again (and when you consider Destiny, they do have their autumn and winter themselves).

anyway, I also like how Athrun feels regret, but willingly forfeits because he sees how he was the one who couldn't make Lacus happy.

great story! The narrative style is really interesting and unique. again, awesome analogy to the changing seasons, and the connotations of the seasons themselves!