Reviews for Thunderbolts and Lightning
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 7/19
Cute little story. I enjoyed reading it. Totally going into my favorites. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 7/19
Sweet. Very sweet. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 7/19
Nice introduction to the story.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 3 . 1/10
Glad to have located this story. Could not stop reading this amazing and it really was stunning.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 3 . 1/10
I’m glad to have picked this story. I thought it was unbelievable and couldn’t stop reading it cause it was very incredible.
Pockyisgood chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Wow, I love this! Nicely written. I really enjoyed this and the analogies of each character's reaction and thinking back. Very well done!

~PiG
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Wow...Now that's what you call ironic. It was great, though _ I really liked it.

~Dreamless_Mermaid~
Tinnie chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
That's an interesting peak into the characters' minds in the new version of the events. Simple and to the point, but just detailed enough to get your imagination working :-)

Tinnie
BadMoonlight chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Very good. Cute, too - something I don't add as a compliment too often, either! I especially liked young Marty's observations on Doc. "Well, I guess that if he is dangerous, it's a good thing he likes me."
Azmidia chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Nicely written little look into docs brain, iv always wondered how those two would have met also.
Eternal Density chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Hey, this is good stuff. It all sounds so natural. The characters all seem so... right.

Especially funny is Marty's mistaking the thunder for a "death-ray blast"!

thanks for a good read,