Reviews for Trust
Raychoo chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is really good... But I know that this is not all.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
What a wonderful story!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I like the pacing, and how human and vulnerable they both are.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
that was very good...I think you could continue it as more- chapter story. It would be interesting (like their secret meeting about informations, some action, romance, and then they would realize that they fell in love...) there are many possibilities what could happen.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Why is this rated "M" ?

It's very good D
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
love it!
pilky chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I have just found this site and subscribed so that I can continue to read the snape/hermione chapters. I am absolutely thrilled with them! I always felt that Snape was by far the most interesting character in JKR Books. I look forward to reading them all in due course but so far they have uplifted me, made me smile, made me cry - what more could I ask for?
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is the way I would have liked to see the book go. Very believable. Of course, I love SS/HG.
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Nice! This story could have easily fit right in with the series.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This makes so much sense to me; that Severus would go to Hermione. She is after all incredibly logical and just. Thanx for this lovely glimpse into what might have been, you rock!
trix chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Oh! Post-HBP SS/HG? Well-written no less?

I think I love you.

New fics for this ship are becoming scarce. :(
S.J. More chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I loved you intriguing story, are you going to continue on this one as well?

I never thought as Severus Snape turning into a spider, how did you come up with that?
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This story is good! Update it!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
OldSnapeFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That's a wonderful story - I hope for more chapters...

Well - I absolutely do trust Severus! (And I really hope that J.K. Rowling knows that he is on the good side!)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »