Reviews for Please Don't Forget about me
yoursarin chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
ahhh! you just left it there, please write more. Im not really a person to judge on grammar and all that crap, cuz i personally suck at it. can't you tell by this review?

seriously, its all about getting the story out, and this one is really cute! so please write more!
goblynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Ok, first-grammar. Then spelling. After that: when people gasp, they don't SAY "gasp." They *gasp*. Next, what's with the obsession with her looking thin? You mentioned it way too much: "[the dress] made her look extremely thin but not grossly thin as unhealthy. I knew she was thin but this made her look even thinner if possible. She definitely didn’t look fat to me." Good grief, make him any more like a shallow dog, and I'd scream (again). Drive a girl to anorexia, why don't you? I can't read the next section...*sigh*
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Awwwwwwwww, this is so sweet! Ro and Zeta are cute!
starflower chapter 2 . 6/10/2001
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2001
ooh... so wonderfully written! i LOVE the zee/ro pairing!
Caramia chapter 2 . 4/22/2001
I like it. I bit of cleaning up with grammar could be nice. But I love the story!

C
Stargazer1 chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
EEEEEEE I WANT MORE! *bounces about* more more more more more more more!
Woobaby chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
I really liked your story! I've just started to watch Zeta Project and will be looking forward to more of your stories.
SilkJupiter chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
;_;...I hope He doesn't forget about her...*sniff*...waaahhhhh!
Vixen chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Good Points: It's a Zeta fic, which is just wonderful! :) Great picks for the songs, they really fit the characters. Bad Points: How would Ro know so much about the music way before she was born? You jump to from third person POV to first person POV which is very confusing. Zee doesn't talk using metaphors like "You take my breath away".