Reviews for My Sassy Princess
I really liked this story! More power to you! :D
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Leia is so freaking serious! Thats what so funny. Poor Han, gets slapped
Key Lang chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
Nee, I can't read chapter ten of your story, hope you can fix it, I'd like to finish reading reading, it's the fistr one i read about Star Wars and so far I like it a lot.
dm1 chapter 20 . 12/5/2005
This story was so "cute!" I really enjoyed their journey from hiding their feelings to finally expressing them.

Just one comment on grammar/tense: I've noticed that you tend to keep switching tense in your writing, sometimes even in the same sentence. It would be more useful to choose one tense and stick with it. Other than that, this was a wonderful story. Keep on writing!
garrettignasia chapter 22 . 10/22/2005
AW! thats it? its over? well, all good things must come to an end, and i must say your a very talented author! now do somethin w/ ani and padme!
Gewher chapter 21 . 10/21/2005
I am elated and sad that it is over haha 19 chapter is like my most favorite part of the whole of ESB! I love this story so much and I'll be sad not to see alerts in my email for this anymore!

Christ our King!

Your Kingdom Come!
garrettignasia chapter 18 . 10/19/2005
just kiss and makeup, will ya?

its taking FOREVER for those 2 to get together!
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 18 . 10/19/2005
hey i love your story so far! i am so glad you said they would end up together, i just hope its soon! and i tried going to that site to hear carrie sing, but i couldnt find it. i logged in and everything, do you think you could possibly send me an exact link? or post it with the next chapter to your story? thank you!
Aramor Lady of Mirkwood chapter 16 . 10/14/2005
THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW ON MY FICCY! Yes there is a song that's really called Coin Operated boy. It;s by the Dredsen Dolls. I have a never updated xanga that has the song on it. I thought that you were writing My Sassy Princess. Or is that what inspired you to write it? Extremely confused, -the elf escaped from Middle Earth.
garrettignasia chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! finally, the truth comes out!
Gewher chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
OH MY GAWD! I absolutly love you! Double chapters and both of them are incredible! I love chapter 15!
Aramor Lady of Mirkwood chapter 13 . 10/6/2005
AH!NO!
garrettignasia chapter 13 . 10/3/2005
GET HIM HAN! i feel sorry for that ross guy. seriously.
Gewher chapter 13 . 10/3/2005
aw! Poor Leia! sheesh, if a guy did that to me I'd bite his tounge lol! Han musta felt bad after that! Can't wait till next update! (I loved the double update by the way!)
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 13 . 10/3/2005
OMG! please have a happy ending! i am gonna cry if they dont get together! please please please have them hook up!