Reviews for Amethyst
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 18 . 9/1
I do not agree with the necessity to write this chapter nor do I think it sensitive to have him go from being raped to having sex. Rape victims even just date rape victims with no memories of the sexual assault take 6 months or more to ever begin aNY sexual contact even with trusted spouses. Extremely distressed with direction story is taking aND considering seriously not continuing to read. Saddened because enjoyed first part of trilogy but turned off by current direction.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 9/1
I am confused. In original story, Severus has violent flashbacks due to the rape and torture he suffered at Lucius and the other Death Eaters hands, how can Severus tolerate him in his presence in any form and why would Harry let his mates rapist and torturer near Severus?
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 6/29
I think the couch is perfect for Dudders! Hahahahaha! Of course, once summer is over with, the Duesley's will need a new one! *grin*
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 6/29
AWWWW, too bad the castration didn't stick! What a shame! Though, I suppose it would have been kind of hard to explain to a muggle Doctor, huh?
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 6/29
OMG! Castration! I LOVE IT!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 6/29
OH, they should have hexed Vernon, the fat slob!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 6/29
OH, I hope they can bring Sirius back and that he will be sane and alive! It really would make Harry so very happy; and of course Remus!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 6/29
OH, I love it! I hope the Dursley's end up begging for mercy!
Kittens Kat chapter 31 . 8/26/2013
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
adafrog chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
Great story, thanks.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Nice ending. Thank you so much for writing this.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Yay!
jules3677 chapter 31 . 9/14/2012
Poor Harry. He goes from ending the biggest threat to the Wizarding World to immediately having to deal with the next "big bad". Quite liking the development of Harry's pack & his relationship with Severus. The support given to Harry obviously gives him something to live for & to strive for his dream of a happy family. Having the Dark Lady try & defeat him, search for a tailsmen (which of course he has) & her subsequent demise made for an interesting read. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
It is a good Story, but in this Chapter is a mistake (a rather amusing one, in my point of view ): "Sitting locus style on the stone floor in front of the Veil, he closed his eyes."

You see..."locus" is in German (my hometown used the most) another word for Toilette...so "sitting locus style" must look kinda...weird !
SiriuslySiriusMarauder chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Alright I have to give you serious major writing props here. The plot: fantastic. The writing style: suberb. The first part: so freaking great I was squealing everytime something good happened and got weird looks. Doesn't bother me. Now the second part so far is still just as suberb and fantastic in both aspics mentioned above.