Reviews for Of Love and Lip Gloss
sassypantsfaberry chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was amazing.

i love how you made it awkward in a way, but still so right.

your descriptiveness is awesome. i favorited this!
InoYamanaka94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I absolutely LOVED your story! I added it not only to my Favorite Stories List, but my Story Alert list! Don't worry, I'm not in a uhrry for a second chapter (although, come to think of it; a second chapter would be SO FRICK' IN AWESOME! ! ! )

Anyway, Thanks and a nice job!
horny chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was okay... it could have been sexier and naughtier... you should have played up their first time. When he was inside her there should have been more thrusting and pushing. Good Job overall.
Rob chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Good. You really know what you're doing. You could teach some of these other people a thing or two.
gilmore4evr chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
aww that was a sweet and akward first time but it was cute!
Dr. Strange chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Here's what I love about this story:

It's a sensual journey. You don't just write the exposition of what Gordo sees. You make us wonder what does he feel? What does he smell? What does he taste? And you share that with us marvelously.

Some really nice touches here. The whiteness of her teeth peeking out between the red lips, the tropical fruit punch of her fingernails, the aroma of her shampoo. You're pushing all the right buttons.

No, this story doesn't require a sequel. What it does reguire is that you return to the LizzieVerse, and share more of your talents with us.
oh sailor chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
What a beautiful story. I love how you've captivated the magic of intimacy, without giving into smut and quick thrills, like so many R rated LM fictions out there. Great job, and I hope you'll do another one of these.
Forever03 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
That was really good!
C-Unit chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This was really good. I was a little worried that it would cross the line into smut instead of being beautifully awkward like you wanted it to be, but those worries were quickly thrown away.

This is a lot different (and a lot better) than a lot of the other M-Rated Lizzie McGuire stories out there. There's a lot more honesty (Gordo's socks and Lizzie's mismatched underwear strike a chord with my first time, believe it or not) and a lot less manipulative storytelling going on here than the others. Please, please, please, please keep up the good work.
cindy chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
There's only ONE thing I don't like about this, the rest of it is absolutely amazing. I don't like the use of the word "member." Never have, never will. It jumps out at you as awkward and artificial. Come on already! With everything you're saying about what's going on between these two, just call it what it is already! Penis is a perfectly acceptable medical term, and I don't think anyone would fault you for using it.

By the way, I disagree that there needs to be any more to this story. This event stands alone. It starts in the middle of something-you don't even know what has led up to it, or how old they are, or anything else except what's going on with them at the moment. And that's all you need to know. This story stands alone, and it is so awesome, and so well written. Kudos!
major attitude chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
that was a great story. u should keep writing.
Woemcat chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow! That was good! Continue. What happens next? I'd love to see some aftermath. What will they feel about this the next day? Update, please!
Slightly Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
The only thing I DON'T believe about what I just read is that you have never written anything like this before. That was just beautiful...

Loved the present tense. Loved some of your insights into what Gordo would be thinking, and especially that his body was ready before he made the decision. And a bunch of other stuff I can't remember, I was so blown away.

Excuse me, I have to go back and read this one again.