Reviews for Masquerade
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Absolutely magnificent characterization; I especially loved the premise and how you delved into the character of each of the Doma knights. Your writing is a delight to read, and the reiteration of the opening at the end is perfect. Thank you for a wonderful piece.
Egyptian chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
You really do have the gift of words.

Your ability to keep a reader interested, aching to find out the next major twist in the plot is astounding! To be amusing and yet philosophical, and to delve deep into issues beneath the surface, it's genius.

If you don't find an occupation as an author, then you've wasted your life love.

Making Varon such an in depth person deep below was excellent, yet still making him ridiculous on top. And as Amelda is my favourite character of all the DOOM bikers, this story certainly was brilliant.

Kudos to you, and do continue writing. :)
Spirit Summoner chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I love this story. Before I'd seen the whole of the Doma Arc this was what I based the personalities of the characters off and now after finishing the series I must congratulate you on your portrayal of them.

Summo-chan*
pinkiebump chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
its ok
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i must say, this may be my favorite one of yours, because Varon isn't written of as an imbecile. Although it is funny for Varon to be so stupid, I like this side of his more. Yes, as you may have guessed, I'm a major Varon fan. C'est la vie!
Ladylacus09 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
this is a really good story!

u know, u should make one through Valon and Rafael's eyes. Especially Valon, like wat he thinks about Alister,Rafael,Mai,Dartz, that would be cool.

Great work! More doom fics!
Anime-2000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow, I loved it. You went so deep with the characters and yet still were able to surface again to end the fanfic.

The ending was a classic. I should've seen it coming, but I didn't...

That was great. I have more respect for the Doom characters now.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I liked it. Great job. I loved how you used your words and how you did the personalities of the characters.

_

AnimeFreakSlayer
LeDiva chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
*claps* Excellent stuff! Very angsty and very good!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
o.o Angsty... but deep.

Oh and you asked for the affiliation, right? Sure ... Just... I'm going away for a week right now, so when I come back I'll add you, if you don't mind ;...