Reviews for First Steps
Riaries chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
Wow... So full of action and angst. Although some chapters were short still loved it. The ending was kinda expected, kinda as in i thought watari had died. But hes not lonely anymore and the little family is back together again.
mooopower chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Oh wow Watari O.o that was sudden lol kinda like wth? Am curious now
EggDropSoup chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I'm really glad you've continued this story from 'Little Feet'. It's very intersting and I absolutely love this story (especially the TsuSoka parts. _~). I hope you update soon and continue to grace us with your wonderful stories.
joykinz chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
AWW... THATS IT... N OFFENCE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS CONFUSSING.
chobits chi chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
its alright, take your time i'll be a fan of your fanfiction regardless. are you going to pair watari and tatsumi, cause that would be so cute, can't wait till you update!XD so update as soon as possible(which means at your own pace)_ oh!if you like Naruto then read my naruto fanfic, its called crossing paths, i only have 2 chapters up but i'm still working on it.
laustic chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
That's so wonderful! Are you going to write another part to this arc? Cause that would be great. Or if its another ynm fic then that would be wonderful as well. Great job with this fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tallest Green chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Yea Watari isnt dead. I know what you mean about a job. Cant wait to see what you come up with next. XD Tallestgreen
Aacire chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
I can't believe that it's over! I just want to know how Watari got out? This was a really good story and I'm going to miss it! Till next time, Asta!
Eternity's Heir chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
*smiles* YAY! Happy ending! Very Kawaii! Awesome job in writing this story! I can't wait for the next saga!

JA!

~EH~
chobits chi chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
hey i liked this chapter. YAY! hisoka is saved!XD...but poor watari, I hope you save him, somehow even if you have to pull it out of your ass(lol)(jk)_ anywayz if you like Naruto(narusasu) fics then read my fic i just put on its called 'Crossing Paths' its a high school fic. anywaiz update soon, I'm looking forward to the next chappi!_
Tallest Green chapter 14 . 9/19/2006
fate vione

I love the sequel so far. I think that you could benefit you if you read at least some of the original series. It would help fix the part were the charaters seem a little off.

Blessed Be

Tallest Green
shadowsteph chapter 14 . 8/10/2006
No! Watari TT

Your story hooked me right from the first one! I hope you update soon, I'm dying to know more!
voluptas1 chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
That was quite a chapter and now I want to know so badly as to what happened to Watari. I can't wait for the next one.
joykinz chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
I gotta say. this chapter was better than the last one. so you did some progress but the only thing is why is this chapter all the paragraphs so...close together. no offence but that kinda drags the story. but then again THERES A LOT OF ACTION. so this one was good just leave some space between the paragraphs. please update i wanna know what happen next.
laustic chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Oh wow, what a chapter. You really have a way keeping people on the edge of their seats. I hope Watari will be okay.