Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
Hey...my request for you is to please complete this fabulous story of yours. My mind aches at the thought that probably you won't, but I hope you consider this.
emie the bookworm chapter 36 . 1/24
hey miss "agatha christie", how is that you can blend mystery, romance and angst so beautifully?
how is that you manage to make me cry after every angsty scene?
how can anyone fathom a tale as intricately spun as this ;such a heart - wrenching , ethereal and mysterious story? the stonehenge and the unveiling of the murderer were beyond human brilliance...
my earnest request is that u continue writing; few have talent such as you...:)
Whyyy? Why did You stop!? I’m dying here! Please please finish?
Gryffindor'sSaviour chapter 36 . 10/30/2017
Please! Please update soon, or write a sequel or do something! This is the best story ever! The murder mystery was amazing and I love how you've portrayed Hermione! Most people show her falling apart with Draco but you've made her strong. I can't ait to see what happens next!
VintageRoses 1014516 chapter 36 . 8/4/2017
Hi, I know that it's a long shot, but it would be absolutely amazing if you completed the story! I love your writing ️️
prongslittleflower chapter 36 . 7/28/2017
I desperately need this story to be finished. I know that it probably won't be, but even just two sentences of how it ends would be enough for me. I always come back to it, and it's so well done each time. Thank you for writing. I'll keep hoping and wishing it continues, but even if it doesn't it's been a fabulous 36 chapters anyway.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/22/2017
Pleaaaaaase finish the story.. :'( I need some kind of conclusion and every possible ending that I try to imagine myself is too unrealistic and dumb (like Harry somehow gets excalibur, Ginny saves Ron, Voldemort dies and all purebloods suddenly realise they're stupid, and Hermione and Draco either find a way to be together or at least die together or something (I prefer them living :D) ). When I imagine, I can never keep the characters true to themselves and sorry, but I'm just not smart enough to make the whole prophecy/mordred/draco-harry-voldemort story up in my head.

I need you Hatusu!
I know you're probably long over this Potter thing.
But I've been rereading this story many times over the years, and at least once a year I come here just to check if you've finished it. It has almost been ten years, but I will probably stumble across this story in another ten years as well, because my hope will never completely die.
And judging by how other people still read and review this story, I know there are other hopers like me out there too.
So if you ever feel even the slightest motivation to give this Dracoest Draco and the Hermionest Hermione of fanfiction world the ending they deserve and all of us lonely loyal fans long for, please grab the pen and do it!
Will be greatly appreciated.
Unless you make him marry Pansy.
No, actually, even if he marries Pansy, I still want to know. Maybe.

I hope that where ever you are, whoever you are, you are still writing sometimes. You're absolutely
amazing at it!

With love,
Your forever hopeful fan
Helena
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2017
I wish u wud complete the story
Anonymous chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
Wen are u going to finish it off damn love it
Guest chapter 36 . 9/29/2016
Uh... Why does Lucius say 'Lord Voldemort'? If I recall correctly, the Death Eaters address him as 'the Dark Lord'. All too chicken to say his name.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/8/2016
Are you going to finish this? It's amazing! I know it's been nearly six years but... One can hope, right?
wisegirlgeek chapter 36 . 2/18/2016
It's been eight years since you updated, so you're probably in college or married or something, so I guess you won't keep updating, but I want to let you know that this was an awesome story.
wisegirlgeek chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
Why... Why PANSY! WHY! * cue hysterical crying
wisegirlgeek chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
Love this story!
asixua chapter 36 . 1/3/2016
Hi.
So I've just read your story, and it is really great. The first couple of chapters where a bit off in my opinion, (nothing I can pinpoint though). The rest is just breathtaking. I don't thinks I've ever read any other Draco/Hermione fanfic that has managed to evolve a relationship in such a realistic way. The way you get inside Malfoy's head is just amazing. Also I'm impressed by your ability to keep up the suspense during the "mystery-murderer" part. It must have been hell to keep all those guys and their secret agendas together.
You really should finish this, at least just speed it up in the ending (even though it would be a shame), because it is so sad that you've spent so much time on a great story without completing it.
1,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »