Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
VintageRoses 1014516 chapter 36 . 8/4
Hi, I know that it's a long shot, but it would be absolutely amazing if you completed the story! I love your writing ️️
baby blue eyes10 chapter 36 . 7/28
I desperately need this story to be finished. I know that it probably won't be, but even just two sentences of how it ends would be enough for me. I always come back to it, and it's so well done each time. Thank you for writing. I'll keep hoping and wishing it continues, but even if it doesn't it's been a fabulous 36 chapters anyway.
Pleaaaaaase finish the story.. :'( I need some kind of conclusion and every possible ending that I try to imagine myself is too unrealistic and dumb (like Harry somehow gets excalibur, Ginny saves Ron, Voldemort dies and all purebloods suddenly realise they're stupid, and Hermione and Draco either find a way to be together or at least die together or something (I prefer them living :D) ). When I imagine, I can never keep the characters true to themselves and sorry, but I'm just not smart enough to make the whole prophecy/mordred/draco-harry-voldemort story up in my head.

I need you Hatusu!
I know you're probably long over this Potter thing.
But I've been rereading this story many times over the years, and at least once a year I come here just to check if you've finished it. It has almost been ten years, but I will probably stumble across this story in another ten years as well, because my hope will never completely die.
And judging by how other people still read and review this story, I know there are other hopers like me out there too.
So if you ever feel even the slightest motivation to give this Dracoest Draco and the Hermionest Hermione of fanfiction world the ending they deserve and all of us lonely loyal fans long for, please grab the pen and do it!
Will be greatly appreciated.
Unless you make him marry Pansy.
No, actually, even if he marries Pansy, I still want to know. Maybe.

I hope that where ever you are, whoever you are, you are still writing sometimes. You're absolutely
amazing at it!

With love,
Your forever hopeful fan
Helena
I wish u wud complete the story
Anonymous chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
Wen are u going to finish it off damn love it
Guest chapter 36 . 9/29/2016
Uh... Why does Lucius say 'Lord Voldemort'? If I recall correctly, the Death Eaters address him as 'the Dark Lord'. All too chicken to say his name.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/8/2016
Are you going to finish this? It's amazing! I know it's been nearly six years but... One can hope, right?
my breathing cosmos chapter 36 . 2/18/2016
It's been eight years since you updated, so you're probably in college or married or something, so I guess you won't keep updating, but I want to let you know that this was an awesome story.
my breathing cosmos chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
Why... Why PANSY! WHY! * cue hysterical crying
my breathing cosmos chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
Love this story!
asixua chapter 36 . 1/3/2016
Hi.
So I've just read your story, and it is really great. The first couple of chapters where a bit off in my opinion, (nothing I can pinpoint though). The rest is just breathtaking. I don't thinks I've ever read any other Draco/Hermione fanfic that has managed to evolve a relationship in such a realistic way. The way you get inside Malfoy's head is just amazing. Also I'm impressed by your ability to keep up the suspense during the "mystery-murderer" part. It must have been hell to keep all those guys and their secret agendas together.
You really should finish this, at least just speed it up in the ending (even though it would be a shame), because it is so sad that you've spent so much time on a great story without completing it.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/15/2015
guess the september deadline didn't work eh? please please finish this story... i got too hooked up on it to not see the end! pretty please! :)
emotional wreak chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is by far the best dramione fanfiction I have ever read. I never knew one story could put me through such an emotional roller coaster and I'm so sad that you have never updated. Honestly this chapter ending sounded like the true ending at it was great. Throughout this story I have fallen in love with Draco and Hermione a thousand times. I have hated Draco, and Hermione. I have had tears streaming down my face since Draco pushed her against a wall and told her he didn't love her all the way to the end. I just wish it was finished. God you're such a good writer.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/7/2015
Hey awesome author
I assume you probably will see this comment in a year or something, if ever, but I still have to write it. I just want to say that this story was the first story I EVER read in English (god how many years ago it was). And I've been re-reading it probably one too many times... But I really love it and I still feel so damn petrayed that you never finished it! Having written some stuff myself, I understand why stories are left unfinished very well and thus also know that I have no right to ask for anything whatsoever. But still, I'd love to see this story finished someday :)
So the point of this long blabber is that I hope you see this comment and that even if you are not going to continue this story, your day will be at least a bit happier! Thanks for writing :)
StellasArtemis chapter 36 . 1/16/2015
This has got to be one of the greatest dramione/mystery/romance/angst story I have ever read! It made me laugh,made me cry,made me shout,made me angry and confused,and thoroughly Awed. The mystery part of the story is simply ingenious! I could never anticipate the next move of the murderer earlier in the story even with the hints you gave. I Love the angst shown in the actually makes me want to read the story over again even if it isn't finished yet. So please update even if it is,what? Seven years? It is 2015 but I don't care because I love this story so much I may never sleep at night just thinking of what's gonna happen with the war between Voldemort and Harry or will Harry just give up, what would happen with Ginny in the end? Is Ron going to get killed?(I've got a pros and cons list about that, by the way:)) And what's going to happen with Hermione and Draco.. Is Draco still gonna marry Pansy and all that jazz assuming Voldemort will win? Or not,if the light side actually pull through and win? Is Hermione going to be a slave forever for Draco? Cause' i'm crying about that bit.. This is still a dramione story right? They are still going to get together?(Although I'm very doubtful about this given all of the shit Draco pulled..) But please can you give us something to look forward to? Some good news after all the sad events. But you are the writer and I will still respect whatever you choose to do with the story_ I just really love this to actually write this long of a comment about it. Please update if you can. I'am hoping and praying you are not dead because that will be an utter and absolute tragedy. A super talented,witty,and amazing writer like you would have gone to places_ So I'm wishing you are not dead yet. Thank you for reading this utterly long and boring comment about your lovely and awesome story by the wayXD
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »