Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
Blueberry chapter 36 . 11/20/2012
It was a great story! I am in tears its finished. Continue it or make same like it. It was beautiful
Blueberry chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
No no no no! Not Harry please! Don't kill him. Kill Draco!
Blueberry chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
It was a very sad chapter. I was devastated! How could he do this to her? Well the anagram is so damn awesome!
Blueberry muffin chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Its really amazing. The whole story! Especially this chapter. When Draco and Hermione danced. It was a glorious moment!
Tiger Lily chapter 36 . 11/12/2012
I know this is 4 years late but you really should continue this story, it's one of the best I've read. Chances of you seeing this are slim to none, but I just thought I would give it a try
Guest chapter 36 . 11/4/2012
seriously thats how it ends?
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2012
Please please please please please continue! I'm addicted to this story!
Makatza97 (not logged in cos I'm on my phone and its such a faff...) love what you're doing with this!
dreamer chapter 36 . 10/29/2012
You can't give up on this story! This is amazing.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/26/2012
This is so amazing!
One of the best I've read!
It wasn't too sappy and the whole travel mystery was so different and inventive!
I really like draco and hermione's relationship development, it's very different from other dramione storys. And I like your writing style :)
Please finish it!
Its so great!
I must know what happens!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Wow love this!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/23/2012
Seriously?
You Didn't Finish This Amazing Story?
It's One Of The Best Stories I've Ever Read!
Although Needed More Hermione And Draco And Less Bickering And Voldemort, Sword...
Another Story I'm So Mad That's Not Finished..
kercherrymoo chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I. Literally. Love. This. Story.
Missfizzle chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Would the murderer be Fleur? She could e jealous of Myra. And that quote "we must not fool the beautiful for the cruel" or something's
Missfizzle chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
Viktor was going to ask Hermione to kill him, right? He was guilty about murder, scared about the consequences and dissapointed in himself. So he wanted Hermione to plunge the knife into him. Maybe he even knew about Draco and Hermione, and that just made it worse.
I don't think Draco is guilty, neither is Harry or Hermione (le DUH) and Ivan was talking with either Hilda (that's her name right?) or the other durmstrang chick. I'm still trying for think of something horrible enough to kill that's not murder or suicide, but there's not really anything else. Micheal is involved in it. That much it obvious. He didn't kill anyone, but obviously this is a multi-person thing. He must have lead Franz to the murderer or something. I also think that the first group of secretive meeting people Hermione walked on t were trying to figure out WHO did it. The second group were in on it. I think the Weasley's are in on it too. First there's Ron's obnoxious behavior, and Ginny's suspicion... And what about that marauders map replica? Wouldn't that help them find the murderer? Or do the murderers them selves have it?
The whole Myra deal reminds me of another mystery book. Claire, the victim, was pinched to bleed and some Brazilian poison was transmit to her. She died like 10 minutes later, so there where no suspects on who did it. ANYWAYS...
I don't like Draco at the moment. He's acting like a big fat prat who is very superial and only, at the moment, seems to like Hermione for her looks .
This is better than any published murder mystery book I've read. The only thing id say is tied with it is Nancy Drew, and that's saying a lot because I LOVE HER. There's also the Clue movie... Favorite movie ever...
Anyways, I also like the fact that this is a Dramione fanfic, but that there's a lot more going on.
Well I want to go back to reading, so ttfn!
Miss fizzle chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
THE DUDE WHO WAS WITH THE OTHER BULGARIEN IN THE SECRET MEETINGS IS IVAN!
But if it's not murder...(Myra)and it can't be suicide... What could it be?! Natural dying? Nope
1,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »