Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
rockrockrock chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
Wonder where Draco went. Another great chapter! Update quickly! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Bleeding on the Ballroom Floor chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
Yay. Beautiful chapter... drunk people rule. You know, just keep rocking it.
jjp91 chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
rabid fangirls? Oh dear. And why do guys ALWAYS seem to notice whenever our shirts are a bit low? Haa haa. Amyway, great chapter, please update really really soon!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
keep updating please..
ebtwisty9 chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
update soon! it's getting real good!
Anmylica chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
*chuckles and shakes head* Of course you have to have a bar fight in any Dramione fic. It just wouldn't be complete! Good chapter.

Le Noir de Adhara
steffy potter chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
this chapter was amaizing I cant wait u to continue!
surrender.all.your.dreams chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
omg. update soon!
meeko313 chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
I absolutely loved this chapter! Please hurry up and write some more! I can't wait for everyone to go to Hogwarts!
Snow Mouse chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
Yea... well u figured out how to put in karaoke without disobeying the rules of the site! yep they didnt sing at all...
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
wow. this is seriously one of the best stories on fanfiction. i LOVED so many lines, they were really creative, but my favorite was “You’re all here. Hasn’t one of you managed to fall off of a balcony or crash into a cliff or, Merlin forbid, throw yourselves valiantly in front of some helpless kitten like the forlorn heroes you are?” haha great job.
fantasticarla chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
"take my jacket, you filthy mudblood." -CLASSIC.
Stasya chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Nice. Your writing improves through the chapters, though there's still a long way to go. I like the way you portray Draco... so slick. ;)

Update ASAP?

Oh, and happy halloween to you too.

Stace
HumbleHufflepuff chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Man, what a chapter! First Ginny arguing with Hermione. I think everyone knows from the Yule Ball just how beautiful she can be. Thank goodness for Ginny and bringing that out in her. I loved how you described the village looking and being an old beauty instead of something modern. I love older places and you're right, things are becoming modern too fast... too fast for everyone's own good. The old world look is gorgeous.

But then when you got into the town, the way you made it sound was slightly unsettling. Good, good. Perfect, everything can't be all peachy keen. I love the normalcy (is that a word?) of this story, it's terrific! But the bar scene, that was magnificent.

First the drinking, it would seem that everyone was eager to get to that. Harry and Ginny and the karaoke! I would have loved to see that! But Ernie, Krum, and Draco really got me. Man, those guys are out of control. I mean, what is it with guys and when they drink, they get into that... that mood? But really, marvelous, superb chapter, can't wait for more!

Update soon!

Sam
steffy potter chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
I want to know wat means Dracos dream! so I want u to continue soon...
1,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »