Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
Anmylica chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
*dies from suspense* This has got to be one of my favorite chapters yet! I can't awit for more. Remember what I said about foreshadowing? It has so gotten better! I'm more in suspense than I ever as with Take My Heart Away, and that's saying a lot.

Le Noir de Adhara
Jaguar17 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
I'm really looking forward to more chapters! I put an alert on you so I know when you do! This us awesome! Keep up the good work!
cm-88 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Great story, I cannot wait for more!
MintChocolate5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Hey, it's Ali again. I sent you an email about five or so days back. Did you get it? I really hope it worked, can you email me to verify?
BeyondTheseEyes chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
I admire you're work and dedication to this particular story. It shows that there was allot of thought put into the chapters. I urge you to continue you're work!

.Beyond These Eyes.
HeraBates chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Draco not paying attention and thinking of what Pansy and Harry's child would look like was too funny (and something he would definately do).
ebtwisty9 chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
interesting...update soon
ramones4me chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
I do love this story so far, but things seem to be moving rather quickly. Also Draco seems kind of out of character. Just a smidgen though... Love the story though!
haiga chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
good chapter! wonder who the last ambassador is cuz i have no idea!
sectumsempra12 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Hurry and update. this is gettin good
IceHeart161 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
I'm tired so the review won't be funny, sorry.

Yay, new chapter
Kazumi Tachikawa chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
That last line, in chapter 1... I never really thought of that...actually this is one of the best Harry Potter Fics that I've read... I really like your writing style and how you've given each character depth... especially Ron, and the two perspectives you've given on each opposing sides... I look forward at your Hermione Draco romance parts and how you're going to put them together and turn Draco into one of Harry's chums! anyway keep up the good work! ~kaZ
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
in most stories, this chapter would be boring, but the way you wrote it was fantastic! i especially loved how you picked ginny over ron (itd be a little to cliche to have the golden trio together) and how you characterized draco. i dont know why, i just love his character, and so many fanfics dont do it justice, but this was perfect! i was practically jumping up and down when i read it! ;) hmm...guesses for the next ambassador...well, it cant be someone else from gryffindor (i guess it could, its your story, but i find it hard to believe youd do four gryffindors and one slytherin)...i think i can rule out slytherin because then there are two excluded houses...i would say someone from ravenclaw, but then again hufflepuff has had champions in the past...but then again if you added someone like luna lovegood to the mix, it would make the story much more interesting...and she isnt from gryffindor or slytherin...alright, my guess in luna lovegood. i hope she comes along, i love her! (mostly because i can relate to her...isnt that weird, how most people can relate to the borderline delusional one? lol. well...i can at least...but ive heard a lot of other people say they can too. now im rambling. im gonna stop now.)
Anmylica chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Hm... Who is this next ambassador? The person's in Harry's year... Neville Longbottom? Yes, i place my money on him. I bet everyone two cyber-galleons that it's Neville. And if it's not, I'll eat my stuffed Padfoot.

Great chapter. I'm telling you, I can't wait for the next one!

Le Noir de Adhara
AX2 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Ooh... I wonder who it is... I can't wait until the next chapter!
1,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »