Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
HumbleHufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Man, intense chapter. Draco has to befriend Harry. Draco was right, no matter how charming he may be, it would be easier for him to kill Harry. What's worse is that it has to be done by November... poor Draco.

And this wife business... poor Draco again. He's not got a lot of choices and who wants to be stuck with someone your parents pick? He's got Pansy, someone from the Nott, Avery, Rossis, or Adamson line. On those last 4, I'm not real sure because I thought that there was only Theodore from the Nott's... possibly an OC. I do love OC's. And the Blacks... aren't they all gone now that Sirius is out of the picture? Well, there is Bellatrix, but she doesn't have any children, does she? Or is this another spot for an OC?

As for the Ambassadors, I feel that it will be Harry, Draco, and Hermione for sure. Harry because, well, let's face it, he's Harry Potter and who better to suppose Hogwarts than the kid who has gone up against Voldemort not once, not twice, not even thrice, but four times? And he's Triwizard Tournament winner as well as the only person to ever survive the Killing Curse AND he's good in DADA and other classes.

Hermione... I think that's self explanatory as Ginny said, Head Boy and Girl are practically guaranteed a place. Draco is Head Boy, is he not? And that would put Draco in a better position for his mission for Voldemort... hense helping the plot. As for my last two picks on Ambassadors, hmm? I would say Ginny since you made the 6th and 7th year exception on the range of age. I mean, there has to be a reason it's 6th AND 7th and not just 7th year. So Ginny and lastly, I want to say Ron, but I'm not sure.

Ron seems completely upset and I'm still not really sure why, but I still feel bad for him. I mean, he's a prefect, so that would be a good choice for an Ambassador, but that would make everyone from Gryffindor except Draco. And there are other students, but that would cheer Ron up. (grr! so frustrating!) I really can't wait to see who the Ambassadors really are... so I suppose I'm going to end this review with this: Great job on this chapter, my final picks are Draco, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, and Ron, and update SOON PLEASE!

Sam
Anmylica chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Well, obviously, Hermione and Draco will be the Ambassadors. I expect Harry will be as well. And

Ginny. I think Ron will be there, but I'm not too sure about him. Those are my picks, and that's based on what you've told me during IMs about your fic.

Great chapter. It really perked me up after coming home from basketball practice *_~.

Post again soon!

Le Noir de Adhara

P.S. If you'd go back and read the fic, you'd see what I'm talking about. You really have improved.
s.halliwell24 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Friends! I can't wait to see how he manages to do that. Great chapter, update soon!
ydole3343 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
okay..*is absolutely befuddled over ron*..well, you've got me interested! i look forward to the next chapter!
Avelynn Tame chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
OK, I'm definitely hooked on this story - first because it's long, and I tend to prefer a dragged-out D/Hr romance than a cliched Hermione-comes-back-to-school-with-breasts-and-Draco-sees-her-in-a-whole-new-light-thus-taking-her-for-moonlit-broomstick-rides-and-such-before-declaring-his-love-for-her-after-only-three-chapters disaster.

Phew.

Second, because so far everyone seems true to their characters, which is rare. So, bravo. Third, because there seem to be many different plot strands ripe for the reading, which is a very attractive quality in a story.

Overall, I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. Can't wait for the next chapter. (And I'm very glad this is pre-HBP, too.)
ebtwisty9 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
nice, i like it...i think it'll be just as good as "Take My Heart Away".

Just one nitpick...how could Malfoy get the Head Boy position (I know it's pre-HBP) when Lucius was in Azkaban? jc...

anyhow...update soon!
Graysen chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very interesting start. Can't wait to read more.
iKonoKlastiKsiNNer chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
"Ron smiled as he thought about this. It was a lopsided smile. He knew that if the two sides came together they would create a power greater than anything previosuly imagined.

That was, of course, the point of keeping them apart."

AHH i love those two lines. especially that last one. its really freaky deaky in a chilling kinda way. welps i cant wait til your next chptr... please post soon if its all betaed and written up and stuff :D. just to tell you i am absolutely in LOVE with your last story, so i am really expecting great things in this one!

til next time!

-iKonoKlastiK*siNNer
haiga chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
it's good, can't wait for the next chapter!
Laragactyl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Great start...I love your other story, and this seems to be even better :) Looking forward to future chapters.
Amerise Rei chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I'm Hooked and Intregued by the prospects of your new story. BTW, welcome back! I'm glad to see that ending one successful story hasn't satiated your appetite to write. Just a bit confused though, it said this story was pre-HBP but they are in their Seventh year if Hermione and Draco are Head Boy & Girl. Well, I can't wait to find out what is up with Ron and what sort of task Dumbledore has for his prize students. Keep up the good work.

~ A.A.R.

P.S.

Are you still working on that other TMR/HG story that you mentioned at the end of Take My Heart Away?
lil-ms-sneeky chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hi!

You're fic is really really good so far. Really interesting. I like the part of Dumbledore's insight to the 5 people ). And I totally agree with you and another other person paired with Hermione loL! I don't think I'll ever accept Ron/Hermione hahaha. Great fic again! Post sooN!
cocovanilla chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I like the title of this new fanfic of yours. It caught my attention when I first saw it! _ I wonder what's really on Ron's mind-is it because of that theory he had at the end of this chapter? It's actually a great way to start this chapter. It's intriguing, but I've never expected Draco to be proud for being a Death Eater. Update soon!
Ali chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Yes! After all that hardwork, it's finally posted and reviewers are raving. I'm so proud of how far you've come with this fic and how well you planned it. I'll send the rest of my congrats through email but, once again, well done!
Anmylica chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
First things first, I must simply congratulate you on posting your third fanfiction. You've always had a great potential, and I'm proud that you've continued to grow.

Now I simply must point out several things about your fic. Be prepared, for they are good points, and observations of potential bad points (rather, points that I'm not sure about).

First off, the foreshadowing has gotten loads better. I still don't think it's 100%, but it's close (about 75-80%). Next, the way you word your sentences has improved. I can't say more. It's gotten so much better. I see so much improvement since Take My Heart Away.

I'm not sure if I like the concept just yet, however. There's just something that bugs me that I feel isn't right. I'm not sure what it is, but let's just say that the idea isn't just yet on my good side. It might just be I haven't read enough of it to grasp everything.

Needless to say, there's a ton of improvement. I can't sum it up much better.

Le Noir de Adhara