Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
m1s7resss chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Well done! I really enjoyed the first chapter. I do hope that you post the next chapters up soon! Just thought I'd correct you on one thing. You spelt Viktor Krum's name as so: Victor. Viktor Krum's name is spelt with a 'K' instead of a 'C'. Odd, isn't it?

I am most excited as to how this will all play out. I'm postively sure that it will be as great as your Tom/Hermione story.

Your goal (that was said in your bio page) is interesting. Though, I think you've accomplished your goal already. Your stroy, Take My Heart Away is my top three favorite Tom/Hermione story! I re-read it again last weekend. *winks* I won't get tired of it, no way, not in a million years.

Hope that you update soon.

*mis
IceHeart161 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Is Ron up to something? Does he know more than he's telling? Please! I must know!
white-stellar chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Interesting... very interesting... you better continue...
iluvwater chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Awesome start to a (no doubt) wonderful story. Could Ron's behaviour be becuase of all the things he has heard his father say over the summer? Please update soon!

luv another canadian,

(but u dont know me)

lol
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hello Maddy! Tis me! Rofl. I loved the first chapter! I can't wait to read more! Hehe. Well, keep up the amazing, incredible work while I attempt to finish this grapefruit! Lmao. TTYL!

love your favourite canadian,

- Hannah
HeraBates chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
An interesting start to the fic. Ron seems very strange, and Draco's personality was spot on.
s.halliwell24 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hmm...Ron's acting funny. I love this story so far so pleas update soon!
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
wow! you are the ONLY author on my favorites list, so feel flattered. and WOOT! ive been waiting for this to come out and it came out on my birthday! what a FANTABULOUS birthday present! great idea, great, start, great wording, great characterization, great EVERYTHING! you are such an awesome author...if this fic is anything like your other two i know i am going to fall in LOVE with it! SPLENDIFEROUS. wow-i just used both of my favorite words to describe this-high compliment from me! (fantabulous, splendiferious...) once again, feel flattered...you totally deserve it!
HermioneSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Oh more from you! WOOHAA! *coughs*

Can't wait to see how this will turn out. Update Soon!
steffypotter chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
a new story! it hav a good begining! I like it! soo I hope u continue really soon!
HumbleHufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Off to an interesting start. I love the idea of the Archinad Ambassadors, it's brilliant really. And the history, or at least the little bit that you put in there was a great add to the story. It makes you feel like Jo herself created it and that it's actually supposed to be there. I loved the name of Arambelee by the way, very interesting and unique.

One thing I can't get off my mind though is Ron and his behavior. What's wrong with him? Is he jealous of Malfoy? Worried about Hermione? Or is something else bothering him? Maybe this Ambassador program? All the same, I'm loving this fic. It's just as good as Take My Heart Away, at least, it's starting out to be just as good. Keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait to read more.

Sam