Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
P chapter 36 . 8/11/2012
Ohhh its sooo sad. Do Ron and Hermione get out, dose ginny ever explain and what about draco and hermione! your a really good writer the way you left everyone in suspence, i really enjoyed readin this do you have any other fics dat arnt so sad. Brilliant (:p
P chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
AWWW! so sad draco, hermione get back together PLEASE!
jagadeesanenator chapter 36 . 8/5/2012
Hey so you haven't updated in like 4 years but I really liked this fanfiction so I hope that you do finish it :)
ferret'sGirle chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
When is your next update? I'm practically dying just to know what happens next!
LolaageDramione chapter 36 . 7/25/2012
I love this fan-fic. It's just amazing. I really want the author to update more/again though. I really want to know what happens next. :) 3 x
Guest chapter 36 . 7/18/2012
please, please please continue with the story! i'm enthralled! couldn't stop reading it, at all!3
IsaDalawaTatlo chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
Update! Please! My birthday had just passed, and I hoped as a b-day gift, you were gonna update!

But tell me, are you abandoning the story, or have you, already?
WontonMagick chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
Dude, I know that life is difficult, but life is dificult for me if you don't finish this story!

I love how you write, how you gives depth to the characters! I'm always craving for a long, mysterious, dark, romantic DMHG fic, and this made me very happy.

So, if you do have time, UPDATE, UPDATE and UPDATE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Love and butterfly kisses,
Wonton.

PS Today, I learned how to use the potty! (AVPS joke)
Sev394 chapter 36 . 7/10/2012
Omg! This is amazing! I can't wait to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/5/2012
I need the rest! Ahhh I'm going to die!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/5/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh i need the rest :(
Guest chapter 36 . 6/29/2012
Wow. Just wow. This story is so amazing! It has seriously got me hooked, the author is amazing at writing and really brings a picture to your mind. I love this fanfic, and I really can't wait for more. I'm glad that Hermione and Draco have realised that they couldn't carry on as they were, and I'm equally glad that Harry hasn't completely given up on everything. However, I am very curious as to what has compelled Ginny to be with Blaise? I like how this story has an edge of darkness that many other fanfics do not have, and I really love the mystery and romance in it. The author must have a very good mind to be able to keep up with all the subplots themselves, for I think it would be extremely hard to know what to write sometimes. Thank you for updating again, I can't wait for more! :)
Milk'ncookys chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OMG! Please finish this! It is one of my favorite stories and it would break my heart to never see it finished!
TranquilSapphire chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
its the most twisted story ever.
TheStubbornLion chapter 1 . 6/3/2012