Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
TheStubbornLion chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Please update :))))))
brongsandbrofoot chapter 36 . 5/30/2012
Please write more! I can't wait to see what will happen. You are a fabulous writer! Thanks for providing me with something to do while doing homework...
Roseyxoxo chapter 36 . 5/20/2012
Oh My God! Its awesome! But hey you didnt finish up the storYy! Please finish it? I soo wana know what happens next and how does this end! Please!
madhumitha chapter 36 . 5/4/2012
when are u going to update it? i am dying to know whats next...pls...
madhumitha chapter 36 . 5/2/2012
this is it? i mean pls complete it fast...i cant hold tension :(
vivi88 chapter 36 . 4/12/2012
This story is freaking AMAZING! I make it a point to never favorite an incomplete story, but I HAD to make an exception for this one. You've given so much depth to the characters and done a great job weaving the mystery involving King Arthur's legend into a believable part of the Harry Potter (fanfic) universe. I am, however, super disappointed that you seem to have given up on this story. It's been almost 4 years since an update. I know life gets busy and sometimes you lose the muse, but I truly hope that you will find your way back to this story because it is too great to be left unfinished. Over 1600 reviews speaks volumes (or maybe "screams" would be the more appropriate term :P).
vivi88 chapter 32 . 4/12/2012
I was going to wait till I got to the last written chapter to review, but this just broke my heart...so sad, so well-written.
Charli chapter 36 . 3/18/2012
When are you posting the rest?
harrypotterlover985 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was bloody brilliant! i am not a big fan of this ship but that story was extraordinary the idea was so captivating and just incredible it's beautiful i wish you could do an alternate ending where it was all fluff and happiness i loveeeeee this story please do a sequel with the alternate ending ,if you ever do one,pleaseeee:D:D i've read so many stories on here but have never reviewed but your story really deserved a review! Love you sooooo much for writing this :D
sab chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
please update TT
Calvin chapter 36 . 1/14/2012
Please continue this story
Wildfly chapter 36 . 12/29/2011
it was superb. read it in two days. a pity it's discontinued, but still wouldn't miss it. you are really talented. liked the mystery as much as the romance.
10th Potter chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
please update soon! :-)
likesummersnow chapter 36 . 12/24/2011
NO NO NO NO! where's the rest? this is sooooo good that it needs its ending. It's been YEARS!
C chapter 36 . 11/30/2011
Three years and no update? Fml
1,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »