Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
nemrac0520 chapter 36 . 11/10/2011
And That's it? where's the ending? i want ending! sob~~~TAT
Marama chapter 36 . 10/18/2011
I absolutely loved this story. You are a wonderful writer and I just love how naturally and brought another component into the story. I really love it so far and I wish you would finish it, I can't wait to see how this all ends! Thank you for your story.
LunaSyre chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
OMG. It absolutely KILLED me to see that this story wasn't finished. And the fact that you haven't updated in such a long time. This story was one of my favorites, your writing is really good, and I really hope you'll sometimes come back and think of continuing this story again. I'll love you forever if you do!
Summer Orchid chapter 36 . 9/28/2011
Oh...my...goodness! I nearly had a legitimate heart attack when I realized that this story is incomplete. The really tragic this is that I can't even wish that I had never started this fic because it is took good to be overloooked. You just took me on 36 chapters of one of the most amazing emotional roller coasters ever. If you have any pity for my poor weak heart, you will finish this. I love this fic too much not to harbor hope that you will one day pick it up again.
leafysummers chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful! And I hope Krum is proven guilty to the others as well. This is a shockingly good mystery, you know. Very detailed and in depth.
leafysummers chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Holy crap! That was great! Murder, mystery, and kisses in the rain. I love it!
leafysummers chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Ginarry! Part 1 was great! I'll have to read Part 2 tomorrow though. :(
leafysummers chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Shady bars; the best places to intensify a plot no doubt. The things people do when they're drunk...
leafysummers chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Huh? But I thought he was a death eater. You can't just make the mark disappear.

And I wonder why Malfoy dislikes Krum so much...hmmm...three guesses. lol.
leafysummers chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Hahaha! I love it so far! Sucks to be Draco today, huh?
Creamiie chapter 36 . 9/4/2011
This story is birlliant, I'm enjoying it so much! Kudos to your wirting and your storyline :)

I know its been over three years since this was last updated but I hope one day you finished it, I would LOVE to see how it ends!

Blessed be :)
young-and-broken chapter 36 . 8/28/2011
Wow. Just wow. This story is so incredible and is just the best one on this site! It's a shame I can't see the ending seeing as you havent updated in years. LOVE IT! 3
AZT chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hey Hello

This fiction is super awesome. Puts reader in a position not to stop until the end.

Now the end is reader's imagination rather than writer's climax.

The complete writing seems like, it is from a professional.

Congrats again !
im to lazy to write i story chapter 36 . 8/23/2011
Sometimes i feel like authors leave amazing stores unfinished on purpose to get more reviews
Loudondunker chapter 36 . 8/21/2011
You HAVE to continue this story!
1,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »