Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
bamf chapter 36 . 2/2/2011
please please update! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 1/27/2011
I hope you intend to finish this story it's really good
Ijoan chapter 29 . 1/26/2011
I know that this chapter was supposed to be dramatic but toward the end everytime someone made their presence known I found myself laughing. Great story very complicated.
shikhi244gmail.com chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
wow ur story is really good real good

the crow was foreshadow wasnt it

myra she is raven haired

raven is a breed of crows

the way you have spun your story is beautiful

d way u have potrayed the characters is beautiful

its like they have jumped out of mentalist and harry potter combined

your story has every little detail woven beautifully

i cant wait to read it

its captivating keeps the reader curious

the way you have build anticipation is just perfect

write like this and im sure you can be the next jk rowling

its has romance thrill suspense drama angst

a perfect combo

hats off

love it
hahaa chapter 36 . 1/11/2011
.GOD.

This story is literally wonderful. I NEVER review usually but I am BEGGING for you to return to this incredible story and finish. I have been reading all day and I reaaaaaally would like to know what happens next. The amount of reviews you've received attests to your skill as a writer, and I, along with everyone else would appreciate an update so much. It would be a travesty not to complete this fanficiton.

xxDustNight88 chapter 36 . 1/7/2011
OMG so excellent! I am so mad that i stopped reading fanfics so long ago and when I come back to it, this one isn't finished! I really loved this story...I hope that you come back to it...I know it's been years, but I just came back to one of mine! Please finish this, it's excellent!
Alien Emerald chapter 36 . 1/3/2011
Ok, so I know it's been more than two years. And trust me, I can completely understand the whole list of excuses you probably have. Like, it's been too long and no one will want to continue reading. Or you don't have the time/patience/desire to continue writing. I've said the same things to myself at one point.

But due to the fact that you have over sixteen hundred reviews, that alone should get rid of the first excuse. Time, patience, and the will to write are just small obstacles standing in the way of you completing one of the absolute best stories I have ever read on fanfiction.

I had seen this story lying around on a few websites, the summary intruging me, but I never had enough time to read it. I knew it got excellent praise, but I didn't have that high of expectations for it. I read it, and I literally couldn't stop once I started. I finished it in two days. It was easily the best dramione story I've ever read, and in my opinon one of the best on fanfiction. The intricate plot, tight story line, and most amazing story telling I've ever read. The twists were, beyond doubt, some of the best. I never saw them coming. The relationship between Hermione and Draco was unreal, yet probably the best ever told.

You have hundreds of reviews, so I have no doubt you probably won't read this one any different. But, for the sake of your sanity as well as mine, please finish this story.

-Alien
equariem chapter 36 . 1/1/2011
Brilliant! You HAVE to update soon!
equariem chapter 30 . 1/1/2011
I KNEW it was Draco! There was just way too many evidence in favour to Draco!
equariem chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
I have a theory: so Mordred killed his dad Arthur, and now he's referred to as 'Mordred the Traitor'.

What if, Draco was some sort of reincarnation, and he was a traitor to Lucious, and even Voldermort, by starting to fall for Hermione and maybe will begin to wonder if being a Death Eater is the right thing. And so he will have to kill Lucious, or Voldemort I'm not sure yet, and he will be considered a Traitor too!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 36 . 12/30/2010
I can't believe how amazing this story is and how long it's been since you updated it! Like... I really can't believe how good it is, but it's unfinished- - and we're so close too! I just assumed with the amount of chapters, that it MUST be complete... Apparently not... Wow, now I'm seriously depressed now... Ah, well. It'd be great if you came back and finished it. Pls and thank you.
equariem chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Oh My God! Favourite chapter so far!
equariem chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
OMG, the end...brilliant!
equariem chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
When Harry and Hermione were playing I had to double check that this was a Dramione ff. Cute still, though this gives me a feeling that Harry likes Hermione a bit, I'm not sure about Hermione yet though..
crazyem chapter 36 . 12/18/2010
Amazing story. The Ambassadors were a very interesting and cool concept; I especially enjoyed those chapters of the story. As the story is getting darker, the suspense is building really quickly... you can't leave us hanging like this! Please update and then I promise I'll review every chapter!
1,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »