Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
StellasArtemis chapter 36 . 1/16/2015
This has got to be one of the greatest dramione/mystery/romance/angst story I have ever read! It made me laugh,made me cry,made me shout,made me angry and confused,and thoroughly Awed. The mystery part of the story is simply ingenious! I could never anticipate the next move of the murderer earlier in the story even with the hints you gave. I Love the angst shown in the actually makes me want to read the story over again even if it isn't finished yet. So please update even if it is,what? Seven years? It is 2015 but I don't care because I love this story so much I may never sleep at night just thinking of what's gonna happen with the war between Voldemort and Harry or will Harry just give up, what would happen with Ginny in the end? Is Ron going to get killed?(I've got a pros and cons list about that, by the way:)) And what's going to happen with Hermione and Draco.. Is Draco still gonna marry Pansy and all that jazz assuming Voldemort will win? Or not,if the light side actually pull through and win? Is Hermione going to be a slave forever for Draco? Cause' i'm crying about that bit.. This is still a dramione story right? They are still going to get together?(Although I'm very doubtful about this given all of the shit Draco pulled..) But please can you give us something to look forward to? Some good news after all the sad events. But you are the writer and I will still respect whatever you choose to do with the story_ I just really love this to actually write this long of a comment about it. Please update if you can. I'am hoping and praying you are not dead because that will be an utter and absolute tragedy. A super talented,witty,and amazing writer like you would have gone to places_ So I'm wishing you are not dead yet. Thank you for reading this utterly long and boring comment about your lovely and awesome story by the wayXD
AwaitTheRise chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
This is just... I don't even think I can describe it. You seriously don't pull your punches, you know. I guess you could say that this is a heart-tearing, soul ripping, mind blowing piece of art. And it's really original, too. Most Dramione fics are repetitive, and, even if well written, unimaginitive. There are so many cliches (Head Girl/Boy, veela, love potion, arranged marriage, Draco turns to the Order) and this manages to throw them out the window and write a romance that makes you want to smile after you finish crying. And then there are the characters that come to life because they're so real you could reach out and touch them. I sincerely hope that you finish this some day, and thanks for writing what you have.
Alyas-Anne chapter 36 . 12/15/2014
So I messaged Hatusu months ago pleading for her to finish this story. She actually responded on Sept. 29th that she had in fact returned to the story, finished at least the next two chapters, and was working on two more. She tends to post only when she finishes a section, and I have no idea when that will be, but the good news is that she is planning to FINISH THE STORY!
Angel-Of-Dance93 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
It's so depressing to know you aren't going to finish this story. What's the point of starting a story and having so many loyal followers, if you just quit? It's not fair to all of us who are dying to know what happens in the end.
Cspark chapter 36 . 9/16/2014
Wait! This can't be the end! I don't care if I'm 6 years late I'm literally dying to hear what happens. I need any sort of conclusion.
Dramione lover chapter 36 . 9/7/2014
Is this it is this all of it please carry it on!
JessicaHenry3 chapter 36 . 9/3/2014
Please update really soon...I love this story 100% ;)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
Oh no... Bad Draco Bad... I thought he wouldn't give it to The Dark Lord... Guess I was wrong...
Ahem update chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
Please please please update... I am literally dying...
teamstarkidaddict chapter 36 . 6/8/2014
I am very disappointed, because I thought the story was completed! Arrrgh! Want a happy ending. NOW! ;-)
But honestly: I did like yout story, the characters are quite deep, I like Draco & Hermoine pairings which do not start with them beeing friends. And although I would have loved them to .. be nicer to each other, the hatred works very well.
Although the whole plot is well thought of and quite complicated, my favorite part (of course..) is Draco's and Hermoine's struggle about what they want, what is logical and what people expect.
I am still wondering about Ginny and Ron. If I recall it correctly, there was a hint in the first / second chapter about a mission or something, Dumbledore was thinking about. So I hope, there is more behind Ginny's motives than to save her own skin. And I am also a bit pissed that Draco indeed handed the sword over. But apparently that was necessary to get further with the plot.

I'm going to read your other stories immediately. ;)
Typewriter21 chapter 36 . 6/7/2014
Love this. Keep it up!
Jaire chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD CAN U PLEASE UPDATE I MEAN LIKE COME ON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLASE UPDATE
PracticallyCharmed chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
omg please continue this story
PracticallyCharmed chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
things are about to get real
PracticallyCharmed chapter 26 . 5/26/2014