Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
Dramione lover chapter 36 . 9/7/2014
Is this it is this all of it please carry it on!
JessicaHenry3 chapter 36 . 9/3/2014
Please update really soon...I love this story 100% ;)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
Oh no... Bad Draco Bad... I thought he wouldn't give it to The Dark Lord... Guess I was wrong...
Ahem update chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
Please please please update... I am literally dying...
teamstarkidaddict chapter 36 . 6/8/2014
I am very disappointed, because I thought the story was completed! Arrrgh! Want a happy ending. NOW! ;-)
But honestly: I did like yout story, the characters are quite deep, I like Draco & Hermoine pairings which do not start with them beeing friends. And although I would have loved them to .. be nicer to each other, the hatred works very well.
Although the whole plot is well thought of and quite complicated, my favorite part (of course..) is Draco's and Hermoine's struggle about what they want, what is logical and what people expect.
I am still wondering about Ginny and Ron. If I recall it correctly, there was a hint in the first / second chapter about a mission or something, Dumbledore was thinking about. So I hope, there is more behind Ginny's motives than to save her own skin. And I am also a bit pissed that Draco indeed handed the sword over. But apparently that was necessary to get further with the plot.

I'm going to read your other stories immediately. ;)
LadyTypewriter21 chapter 36 . 6/7/2014
Love this. Keep it up!
Jaire chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD CAN U PLEASE UPDATE I MEAN LIKE COME ON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLASE UPDATE
PraticallyCharmed chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
omg please continue this story
PraticallyCharmed chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
things are about to get real
PraticallyCharmed chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
cute
PraticallyCharmed chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
i never love and hated a mystery before its like a rollercoster i love to much to get off
PraticallyCharmed chapter 23 . 5/26/2014