Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
PraticallyCharmed chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
i love this
PraticallyCharmed chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
i think it going to be hermione, draco, neville, harry, luna
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
interesting
long live marshmallows chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Oh gosh Draco's going to have an awfully busy three weeks ahead of him. I sort of can't believe that it can happen that fast xD
Elizabeth chapter 36 . 5/9/2014
Gosh!this has to be the best dramione fic Ive read so far. But please, please update. I know its been years but having hope is a good thing right? You cant possibly leave such a wonderful story just hanging around.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Epic! Cant wait to finish it
Guest chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
I loved it! Plz update! It does not have a lot of fluff like other stories do, just far too hitting each other, but even thats balanced. I love the mystery too. Its one of the best ive ever read. Dracos not shown having a drastic change becoming suddenly very good, his real nature is potrayed. Draco/hermione is the best pairing ever. Another compliment that u could write near as good as rowling. Loved the originality and king Arthur part.
pavatti chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Why did they go without supervision?
Guest chapter 36 . 1/29/2014
Update pleaseeee
Cockapoo chapter 36 . 1/22/2014
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE THANK YOU :D
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
So it's currently 1 o'clock and instead of sleeping I'm reading your fanfic is great!
AngelGirl2000 chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
Update in August... And that was from 2008... Bahahahaha If you haven't noticed, its less than a week until 2014. 698 favorites and 588 follows. We are counting on you to update here! So now start typing up chapter 37 and post it for us. Its freaking amazing and you haven't even bothered to continue this piece of art. Now you m
TheShiningStar chapter 36 . 11/25/2013
Perfect!
thesaddestkid chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
I just read this all in one night and um, I can't. I physically cannot right now. You are.. Literally, rivaling some of the best authors I've ever read and um, wow. I can't handle the fact that you haven't updated in 4/5 years. It's making me cry as much as this story still is. I just hope that you haven't updated because you feel as though it doesn't matter, like, whoa. I wish I could literally hug you for this story. So, um, please, please, for the love of Batman, come back to writing? Even a simple conclusion chapter would be fine, but I just can't get over how good this story is. I can't. Anyway, good luck, I'll be PMing you in 24 hours, because I made an account just to review your story hahaha.
Lupinlover2.0 chapter 36 . 11/2/2013
Oh my god THIS IS SO GOOD! Please keep wrighting this!
1,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »