Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
Dramione Shipper chapter 36 . 10/27/2013
OMG this story is fantastic. I know it's been more than 5 years since your last update but will you please keep writing. I can't stand not knowing what happens next. This fanfiction is one of the best I've ever read. Please please please finish it :)
Merp chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
It's been 5 year since you updated ;-;
B3ll4trix7 chapter 36 . 10/6/2013
Im in love with this story- but where is the ending?
Nitya chapter 36 . 10/1/2013
Is it over? That's it?
SilverNox7168 chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
Hey!

This has been one of the best and most captivating fanfictions i've ever read. The storyline is so intricate and the characters are so relatable! I have really enjoyed reading it, especially when guessing who dun it! ;) But i've noticed that it's unfinished and you havent updated it in 5 years! It is too good a story to leave unfinished, and i know there are loads of people who are reading it. I was wondering if you could possible post, even one last concluding chapter? It would be so appreciated.
Thanks, for having the determination to write such a long and complicated, and ultimately awesome fanfiction.
A grateful fan x
nivss chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
More? I am dying right now you know that?
Draconis chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR STORY NOW FINISH IT!
dramionefangirl84 chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
hiya :) so i was a little hesitant reading this story because i usually don't read mysteries. but this one was interesting. i really loved how you continued it to make it that they visit durmstrang, and beaubaxtons. lol i hope you are not done w it or if there is a sequel? hehe and nice job w draco & hermione loved the dark suspensefulness. haha plus w ginny & blaise being engaged i loved it! lol :)
ThaliaElizabethChase chapter 36 . 8/15/2013
OMG ! This is one of the best fics I have ever read.. And believe me, I have read hundreds of them ! Its soo damn addicting... I hope you update this story... I need too know whats gonna happen next !
Jessie chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
So is it over? ARRG THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I'VE EVER READ! I read the reviews and they all said that it's a cliffhanger and everything. SO IT'S NOT OVER! WRITE MORE PLEASE! THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
Please write more!
g chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
Can you please finish this?
MBA chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
HELLO? WHERES THE REST? I NEED IT! OH MY GOD, CLIFFHANGER MUCH? UPDATE PLEASE
PLEASE FINISH chapter 36 . 7/27/2013
WHY OH GOD WHY FUCKING WHY do I always read the most amazing but ABANDONED fanfics?! -.-
firecrushedcat chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
I love it:) you're such a brilliant author, I was so tempted to cry at parts, but it made me all the more interested to continue and read on ((: awesome story.
1,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »