Reviews for Green Eyed Monsters in Fishnet
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, in all categories. Your definition of their relationship is perfectly aligned with Warrens personality. And you made Freeze girl into a actual person. Not a Mary Sue like your other story destroys (which is also an amazing story).

I don't suppose your going to update are you? Please? Pretty Please with frozen cherries and molten chocolate on top?
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
While overall I did enjoy the story, with what Beth's and Warren's cuddling time, there were some parts that I didn't like. Like say, the whole stereotypical situation in there.

Also, Beth's reaction to Veronica's prank... Even though we've seen Ice Girl like what... 2 times in the movie? we were able to tell that she was a girl with character, spunk from the way she froze those two guys for taking messing with her. It shows that she can take care of herself. So if something happened to her, I think a more believable reaction would be for her to fight back or something, not cry and act like a damsel in distress. I was gritting my teeth just reading the scene in the bathroom. It was too melodramatic for my tastes.

But I'll admit, you're good with language and descriptions though, so the only thing you need to better from this is character development. Not all girls are crybabies even if they've been pranked like that.
Lauren James chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great story! I love Warren fics and they're are definitely not enough decent Warren/Freeze girl stories out there! Well done!

Best wishes!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
funny story! that was really great! :) i love Warren stories... they are so cool! :) do you have any other stories that you would recommend?
ass. man. reg chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ah! A story where Warren _didn't_ get with the poser goth girl!

I think my life is complete, dear.

Anyway, you write well. However, the story was a little over the top and Warren was a bit OOC. But that'll probably improve over time if you keep writing.

I can tell that you did write this out of anger, but after flipping through God-knows-how-many stories about "Goth"/"Punk" girls who steal Warren's heart in all of five seconds, I have to say I kind of agree with you.
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I think that everyone that's flamed and/or actually critiqued you has more or less covered everything I wanted to say.

You had a good premise and a wonderful start, but it got really melodramatic and ... well ... It could've been better. It also could've been a lot worse.

Still, thank you for sharing. There are not enough Warren/Freeze Girl fics out there.
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Phoenix,

wow there was just so much stuff wrong with what you said right there ahole.

so much that i cant even start all ill say is that you are ignorant.

not all goths are posers not all are unimployed and some guess what do like life and just hate themselves did you ever think of that

you welcome.

and to the author i liked your paring for your story.
panther1313 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Warren's ethnicity was an interesting point and Zach's moments were so cute and sweet!
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Awesome story!

It's funny, it's mean, it's funny, it's romanctic, it's funny, and it's dramatic. Oh yeah Warren&Freeze Girl 4eva!

Go Zack!

MG#6
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great job! I absolutely loved it!
yorusaki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This has gotta be the best warren-freezegirl i've read :]

great job!
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow! That had to have been the best Freezze Girl/Warren I read. Thanks:)
TasteMyHypocrisy chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I love it . I read it some time ago , but was too buzy to leave a review . I never forgot your story tho . But I could never find it . I LOVE it . You kick ass . Love , schmuck ;]
writestyle chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
YAY!
Little Raven-Hawk chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I've gotta say, only the best boyfriend would burn down the door of the girl's bathroom to see if his girlfriend was alright. I love em already...will you update?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »