Reviews for Strange Candy
RynTyn64 chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
PLZ, YOU MUST CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS SO SO GOOD!
Wonkalurvsquee chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Plz continue I wanna know what happens to the Oompa Loompas and Charlie...will willy find them or not
LinkBalloon1988 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
You gotta write more...I love cliff hangers and this story is really
Intensely interesting and I'm saying that with all my loving heart
I live cool storie and this is by far the second coolest CATCF fanfic
I've read
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I think you should update.

because i love your story.

as much as Augustus loves chocolate.

and Mr Wonka loves hating Gloop, Salt, Teevee and Beauregarde.

:D
Katie Havok chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
This is a fantastic story. FAN. TAS. TIC. Why the heck has it been left to languish for these four years? Sheesh, the cliffhanger to end ALL cliffhangers, and you don't. even. finish. it!

Oh well. Great story, pity it isn't finished but what you've got so far is splendid! I'm gonna go try to figure out how it ends now...
mycroft1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
This is a great fic! I just want to know whats gonna happen next, so please UPDATE! Please?
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
You're a great writer, this is excellent!
Rendezvous Haver chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
This is spendidimus! I think its absotively posilutely fantabulous! UPDATE.
SpookyMoose chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
So...not to be a pushy-pants, but when can we expect another update on this?

Not to rush. I know all too well when you just have to be in the right zone/mood/mindframe/thingy to work on a particular story (which is probably why none of my major ones have been posted yet).

I just thought I'd let you know that even in a torrent of new obsessions (yes, we do know what you mean) this story hasn't been forgotten by its readers, and whenever you can give us another piece of the puzzle we will be very happy. :)
Xiilnek chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
I love this story. THe characterization is awesome, the story line is absolutely wonderful, and I even like the ever dreaded *original character*. I like her a lot, in fact. I love this bonding scene between them in the end of the chapter.

Is there going to be any more about Charlie's strange dreams? The maniacally giggling fog? The smashed, decrepit, desacrated form of the factory that Charlie saw? Wonka's surprised plummet from a five-stories-high mountain? What becomes of it all? Do we have to know? What does it all mean?

Is it important?

Oh well, whatever happens, happens. I will be eagerly awating the next chapter, very much so.

Kara chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That last bit - I had to laugh until there were tears in my eyes. This is perfect Wonka. Truly.
BluLollEE chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
The story's too good to end , so update soon
BluLollEE chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
I found it cute when willy wonka didn't know wat sex But da rest of the story was sad i hope no one dies
fxkoala chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
ARGH! What happened? What happened? What happened? Poor Charlie! Poor Willy! Poor Mr. & Mrs. Bucket! -wail-