Reviews for First kiss Together
Umm. Hi chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
OH MY GOSH! I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS FIC COMPLETED ONE OF THE MANY THINGS I WANT TO SEE IN THE PS FICS! *checks off AyamexWT shipping fic* Now all I have to see is this fic turned into a story with many chapters where they spend time together and :'O please make a story...
TheMediaMan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love this couple, I really do. they fit so well together!

I love to see more stories like this. keep it up!
fluffy mik fluff chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i realy mus atmitt i'm quit pleased. I mean i thought there was something going on with those to but this,it was exsiting when i read it i couldn't stop. I'm very please.I also liked this story cause i just found my first love myself and that was kind of how our love story was made only without the matiel arts!
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I enjoy it

finally a power stone fanfic with my fave couple

ayame and wang tang

luv it plz make more
Aniya and Lizzia chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Its soo cute, Ayame! HEY! WE HAVE THE SAME NAME! XD You should come back and write more cute stories like that, kk? K! C U around, if u need any help, let me know, kk? K! XD
Goldfish chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
No way! This got 30 reviews! Thats crazy! People only came because of the couple pfft.
Mawata and Sasame 4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I loved it! it was so romantic normaly people think i am weird because i think stuff is romantic. but the point is i loved it! I know you said give you suggestions over e-mail. well ill just tell you here. ok next time or next chapter make rouge fall in love with someone i dont care who but make her fall in love. um make start out as rouge was training and running really fast and dodging trees in the forest and she suddenly stopped and heared someone yelling HELP HELP and that would be her true love . i hope you like that idea uhh reply telling me what you think. please! _!
Wantan chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Cute story. I like Wang-Tang & Ayame too. Check out my website: red_makoto (including fan art of both fighters never seen before!)
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Thank you! I've always hated Ayame and Falcon romances! I've also always loved Ayame and Wang-Tang romances! You are the first person who has written a Ayame and Wang-Tang romance and I'm glad! THANK YOU!
Ms. heartilly chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
aw... that is so cute... Please continue...

i'll be looking forward to your next chappie..

GREAT STORY!
Izumi Orimoto chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Aw so cute! My sister loved Falcon with Ayame but I secretly loved Wang-Tang and Ayame for some reason. Can you tell me is there're any love scenes with Ayame anf Wang-Tang? Because I missed a lot of episode during my e-mail me and tell me okay?
Power Stone Expert chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This story is okay but I don't really like the pairing of Ayame and WangTang. If you watch the anime the were only in one scene together and the neighter talked nor looked at each other. There is much more proof of a Falcon/Ayame pairing
Veemon chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Great fic! no offence but...why does everyone always pair those two up? Sure they look cute but you see stuff like that all the time. No offence of I have to admit you did a really good job on this fic.
Vara Sundaisy chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Nice story. So was it based off the games or the anime series of both? All I know about it is from the cartoon... never actually played the game before... oh well. Keep it up!
jade chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
this was a really good fan fic i hope u write more fanfic about ayame and wangtang