Reviews for Eternal Light
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I like the story ) AND CMON PLEASE UPDATE ( 8 years?!
Sfrostwolf chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
It is true sasuke will get married to sakura . And naruto becomes hokage and naruto also meets his parent's and the akatsuki get revived go on YouTube and search the road to ninja trailer and then you will be able to see for yourself
Chelseam2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It's a good story, but something's a little off about Naruto. O-o

"If you do something bad against Konoha I'll never forgive you"

Somehow, with all the chasing he did after Sasuke...xD I don't really think he'd let Sakura go that easily.

But, good story. :3
yourFAN chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Hey there! I really like the way you characterized Sakura as a cold-hearted person until Sasuke will truly and faithfully devote himself for her and the country. I wished she just stayed cold and cool even if Sasuke said he regretted it when he left the country. So my point is if you can update and complete this story, I would be very delighted and i guess others also encourage you to complete this. Good Luck on making this if you want to.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
hey i see this fic has been in Hiatius for a whille, may i adopt it? pm me back so we can chat about it or leave ur answer in a review reply!
AlyGosMeow chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
i really hope you update soon. i like the story alot.
MiYaBi Chann chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
hey, next chapter plzz waitin' for a long time now

!

good writin' by the wayy

i really like it

:))
adiosToredor chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Why won't u finish the story?
adiosToredor chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
i like it so far it's so cool
kat chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
oh plz make the rest i need to know how its going work and i like soo much
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
At times I wanna silly slap Sasuke's pretty boy face
ROM3O chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
this is really amazing and awesome i lov it what u did to orochimaru and sasuke.
Maria Uchiha chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
UURRGGHH! R U trying 2 kill me!

it's so good, but it's not finished.

oh, and about the spoiler, i really hope it's true.
Dani chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Please wqrite more, I love this story! I think that team seven should some how, some way kill Orochimaru! Then everyone will be happy andain and Konoha will be safe from his cluthes!so please, please write more! You're a great writer no matter whast anyone says remember you can do snything cayse God said so, just believe! :-)

Always,