Reviews for Cry Me a River
Helena chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Mmm... I loved this! The details of reality such as cut feet or the unglamorous nature of death are some of my favorite parts of this. You got the characters spot on, and the sweet interaction between Fuu and the Weeping Warrior was great. Fuu does seem to have that ability to draw out light conversations, and you perfectly showed Mugen's restless energy and Jin's quiet contemplation. Well done!
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I can't really described how much I love this fic. You wrote so flawlessly and the story just flows very fluently.

I love the part where Fuu talks with the Weeping Samurai, and the parts where Jin pondering about live altogether.

Lastly, I just want to say thank you so much for this wonderful reading material.

Regards, azh.
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Well written.
Mosho chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
going in my favs
luckywallet chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
It may just be a one-shot, but it's a really *good* one-shot. It's introspective, subtle, and entirely worthy tribute to such a strange, stylish show.
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nice job! Reminded me of episode... 5, was it? The one where Fuu gets kidnapped by the okiyo-e painter and Mugen and the detective have to go rescue her, and it looks like Jin isn't doing anything the whole time, but it's him who earns their money. I liked the morgue attendant; he seems like he could've actually been a minor character in the series!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I haven't read many SamCham fanworks, but I certainly enjoyed this one! It was marvelously written; plenty of well-embedded facts (it seems as though you did some research!), awesome action and intrigue, and the characterizations were superb. Thank you so very much for sharing this story with us! This is a wonderful tribute to a really cool anime series, I think. :D
FrustratedPhoenix2006 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Beautifully written with a little bit of everything tossed in: suspense, mystery, action, humor, etc. I was on the edge of my seat with worry; absolutely enjoyed it.
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I loved the reality of this, the difficulty in making an i.d. of a mutilated body, the risks of a job like mussel harvesting or rice gathering (and hey you got Mugen to work) and the sweetness of Fuu's conversation with the weeping warrior
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
As always, your poetry for writing astonishes me.
Carcaohtar chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This was so incredible. The plot was really well developed, the characters on-target, the disalogue flawless; I got really into it. Wish there was more... amazing.
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Great story! Characterizations spot on!

saikan blue chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
All I have to say is wow. That was just beautiful. You have raised the level for all SC fanfic writers. The characterization felt so good and the imagery, wow! I could really see this happening within the series.
Elementary Magpie chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice. You are one of the very best writers doing along-the-journey fanfics. It's a great pleasure to read something so literate that's also so consistent with the character, tone, pacing, and general intelligence of the series. Thanks!
LynGreenTea chapter 1 . 8/13/2005