Reviews for Of Shared Brilliance
Awesome, please continue xx
Redsparkletea chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
MORE!
Firefly4000 chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
awesome story *hug* please write more to this, i myself be hoping for a happy ending for everyone's favorite doctor
Blodeuedd chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
(blows nose noisily) Poor Jonathan. There are many Cranefics I've read where he cries and it seemed totally out of character, but you've pulled it off in an effective and believable fashion. This is just agony piled on agony and anyone, even a future crazy case, would cry in this sorry situation.

Welcome back, by the way. I was terrified that you'd given up on this story, so I'm glad to see you've made your return with such emotional impact and relentless force. Good job. ;)
MissRyss03 chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
i really like the flashbacks..and i love the story behind how he got his nickname. great chapter! short but good. ;)
Jumana chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Good stuff! From the chapters I have read so far this is turning out to be a good story! MORE PLEASE!

Jumana
Spadesjade chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Ok, I'm all caught up now. I downloaded your story and read it during an airplane ride yesterday - very intriguing. There are a lot of holes that I expect you'll fill, things you've alluded to which is good, it keeps a reader interested, just don't make the classic mistake of forgetting about them. :) Dialogue is a very strong point for you in your writing, keep it up.

SJ
MissRyss03 chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
excellent chapter! it's all slowly unraveling... and the more that's written, the more i love riley. she's strong but flawed. and crane..well he's just..yummy. i also really liked the scarecrow reference.
Vita Venio chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
LOL well i was kidding but by all means, who am i to complain? anyway, good chapter, a good builder-bridge from your last to your next chapter. i like seeing crane's inner turmoil very much and riley is an enjoyable character, keep it up.
Blodeuedd chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
I am loving this story so much for so many reasons, but mainly because you have NAILED CRANE. I don't know how many times I've raved about this, but everything he does is so perfect. The pain and secrets between Darcy and Jonathan are beautifully poignant and cutting; the reader can practically taste the fumbling, tender awkwardness in their dialogue. Their emotions rise and fall in organic and believable fluctuations, and I love how you let them naturally dominate the chapter, as they should. I could go on forever, but I really shouldn't... so, in a word, FANTABULOUS. I look forward to devouring new chapters as they come.
SpadesJade chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Interesting.

SJ
HoneyBee1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Great story, keep up the good work!
Blodeuedd chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I don't know if I've said this before, but if I haven't, here it is now: I. Love. Riley. Only she would have the audacity to invite Crane over for dinner. I think she's the only OC here who's able to mess with his head instead of vice versa. Quite a welcome departure from the norm. Warren is another amazingly fleshed-out OC; I look forward to seeing what part he'll play in upcoming chapters. He's a scarily clever person and rather different from the usual "nervous wrecks" that people so many other Cranefics (including my own, in the upcoming chapter..). In closing, bloody cool work, this chapter really sets the stage for what's to come. Whatever that may be. I have no idea. :)
Vita Venio chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Very enjoyable update. I liked the scene in her office, likeable character and I do enjoy her personality. Keep up the good work.
Vita Venio chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Wonderful story so far, am enjoying it very much and yes, I agree, he needs to get laid badly. LMAO. Update soon hon!

Piper