Reviews for The Mary Sue Test
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Yaay, 50,052! And yes, this is a good thing because I'm making a deliberate Sue for a parody I'm doing, so now I know she Sueish enough.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I don't have a teen titans OC fic so I tried it with a different OC... That's probably why I got a 1
IAmTheCookieQueen chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is great!

I entered my character Wisp, a genetic mutant who was given the power to superheat molecules in the air, thus giving her flight. She befriends a mutated fox named Tam (she calls her Tambourine) who is able to converse in human language while in captivity. She lears how to use a small gun after escaping from prison.

Do you think her backstory is too idealized? Does she have too many powers? PM me! :)
ML-AWESOMENESS chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
this is so true
ArsenicRoses chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I actually took this test to evaluate my SKYRIM fan fiction characters... I'm really paranoid that my characters might be Mary-Sues, especially my lead female. But she's not. She's kind of a loser...

So, I guess I'm okay. XD
Faliara chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I have OCs, but I barely ever use them in fanfiction anymore. .-.
Starpaw77 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Even if I am not in the Teen Titans fandom, this is still good... I just wanted to check if the girl on my first story was a Sue or not... Interesting very interesting. Just to say one thing I am kind of proud of... Is that she didn't have much romance!

I am pretty sure that makes up for it, I didn't explain much of her looks. And she wasn't the most powerful in the story... Actually just sort of a protector for royalty... XD Thank you for this, I also tried the actual test, to say it was a little confusing... :D
CupcakePride101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wait... How does naming your OC an Asian name counts as it being a Mary Sue? (Fyi: I'm not part of the Teen Titan fandom, so if it does count as a part of that fandom, then... I dunno XP)
LottaLaughs chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Haha I was planning to write a Mary-Sue parody, and this actually helped a lot X'D I turned my 10-12 range character into a 31 point character. Fanfics beware!
Haru chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee.
ThomasLight chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Thank you Beast Boy, for a unique lecture in Mary Sue 101. Hope we here more from you. XD

Other than that, good work on breaking down the types that exist and test. Hope you bring another lecture like this.
Pipotherabbit chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you! My favorite OC, a robot named Melee, got an 8. Now My friend can stop calling her a Mary Sue!
Zyruma chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my gosh, this is HILARIOUS! Totally splitting my sides right now! Even though I'm not in the Teen Titans fandom I have bookmarked this on my browser and come back to it whenever I need a good laugh. Fantastic job my friend. X)
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
My character got a 50.5. She's Raven's twin sister. She's like Cyborg in Raven's body, loves meat, cars, technology, all of it. I think Cyborg is the most neglected character out of all the titans. He's either paired off with jinx or bumblebee and honestly I don't like him either. I'm more of a Flinx fan and Cybee is sooo boring. And your right about Raven, people portrait her as some goth girl. I think that if Raven could express her emotions she would be happy. I admit I need to work on her. ALOT. Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014