Reviews for The Mary Sue Test
LottaLaughs chapter 1 . 4/12
Haha I was planning to write a Mary-Sue parody, and this actually helped a lot X'D I turned my 10-12 range character into a 31 point character. Fanfics beware!
Haru chapter 2 . 4/9
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee.
ThomasLight chapter 2 . 3/30
Thank you Beast Boy, for a unique lecture in Mary Sue 101. Hope we here more from you. XD

Other than that, good work on breaking down the types that exist and test. Hope you bring another lecture like this.
Pipotherabbit chapter 1 . 3/4
Thank you! My favorite OC, a robot named Melee, got an 8. Now My friend can stop calling her a Mary Sue!
Zyruma chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh my gosh, this is HILARIOUS! Totally splitting my sides right now! Even though I'm not in the Teen Titans fandom I have bookmarked this on my browser and come back to it whenever I need a good laugh. Fantastic job my friend. X)
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 2/20
My character got a 50.5. She's Raven's twin sister. She's like Cyborg in Raven's body, loves meat, cars, technology, all of it. I think Cyborg is the most neglected character out of all the titans. He's either paired off with jinx or bumblebee and honestly I don't like him either. I'm more of a Flinx fan and Cybee is sooo boring. And your right about Raven, people portrait her as some goth girl. I think that if Raven could express her emotions she would be happy. I admit I need to work on her. ALOT. Thanks for this.
15. I'll fix her up and make adjustments. Thanks for the feedback
poetika song chapter 2 . 1/30
Hmm. Interesting. Emily Rivers, aka Sketch got a 10, probably owing to her ( sometimes) sharp, but not used as a piercing weapon of a magic pencil the size of a large dagger. It has the inconvenient habit of the lead breaking whilst in battle, in which case she must retreat to sharpen it. Whatever she outlines in the air with it will appear, but money, precious metals, and other valubles can not be summonned, and everything comes ready-fitted with a cheerful silvery-gray-pencil color scheme. She does not resemble me in the slightest way, with her cropped, light brown hair, freckles, and pale skin. She occaisionally has pimples, which I admit to giving her to feel better about my horrible skin, but not enough to check the box in this test. Emily becomes an honorary Titain after much stressing about their having too many already, but when she retrieves Silkie from an adventurous city visit, she is accepted by Starfire, who convinces Robin. Raven is annoyed with her dropping by unnanounced to the tower on several occasions, and Emily's addition to her uniform of a short, gray cape, thinking she is being mocked for her style choices. Emily lives with her Siamese cat, known as Kazoo for his distinctive meow. Her appartment is fairly close to the tower and decorated, or cluttered, as some might say, with impulse buys of thrift store furniture, framed artworks by Emily and her friends, and the occaisional knitted throw pillow or blanket.
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 1/4
I don't even have an OC for Titans stories, but your sarcastic quips were hilarious.

'Anti-Semitism?' I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
bbraeluver22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
my charecter got 47 i hope she is not a mary sue
Kerowyn6 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
7! Yay!
ArgentinaV chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Got a 22 for my OC Zodiac. Not even specified. X3
guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
YAY I GOT A 12 XDDDDD Haha, your humor was funny XD Ok, bye :)
StormwalkerofLorien chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Great test! I checked out the original Litmus test, too. And your sarcastic inserts into this test were hilarious.
Minao Tskino chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
My score for my character Nightingale(aka Cassidy) was 16. IM SOOOOO HAPPY! I'm fine with it being teetering, because I know that she really isn't. I'll just lower her awesomeness a little, and make her a smidge more human. lol if u r reading this, check out my story Nightingale.