Reviews for The Marionette
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Love this story, it perfectly reflects the inner turmoil of Laura and her tragic past. I like how you incorporated Pinnocio into the story as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
A bit confused why you have her and she in caps.
Mr Jay H. Creed chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow. There really isn't anything I can say, because I'm speechless.
onelildustbunni chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Loved it XD
ChickRockGuitar chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow. That was so good. X-23 is my fave Marvel character. I could easily see that translated into a comic issue. It's a brilliant portrayal of how Laura could think. Awesome!
Laura K. Howlett chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
An amazingly beautiful and very touching story told from Laura's point of view & "understanding". There needs to be more stories on her or revolving around her that stay as true to her comic / Earth-616 persona as possible. Wonderful job.
SociallyInept chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow. How beautifully written. I often wonder what X23 thought- if she thought- about her life, etc., and I could totally see this being exactly how everything seemed to her. What an amazing story.
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Your story is amazing. You've written Laura's voice so well. The pace and form and content of the story are well-crafted. There are so few fanfics about her at all, much less good ones. I love it.
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Brilliant. You show a keen understanding of the background information. Also, you seemlessly weaved in the story of the marionette the Dr. Kinney read to Weapon X-23. This story is as good as anything that the original writers could have written
Angelique Sauvegarde chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Nice getting into X-23's head. I don't see enough good fic with her.
Loneraven chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Lovely. I like how you captured X-23. Good work. Definately going into my favorite stories
dizi chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh, wow! I love the symbolism with Pinocchio and the way she compares them in her mind. I'm not very familiar with X-23 but I feel like I know her after this. I could see it going further but if you want to leave it a one-shot that's fine too. Loved it.
B Oots chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is a very good start to the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what X-23 does to try and be real?