Reviews for y did Penelope kiss Betty and hug her
james vanstone chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
betty and penelope in love
really bad fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Y iz u no guud at writing title?
lortonashlock chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
i gotta say just dont like it now im not saying your bad, i mean i like alot of your work but i just dont like the story, sorry and i mean no offence
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
that was good lol :)
Random chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
What Just Corey said...

Dictionary, grammar..

Good story though! just try to use "o betty" and "truthful moan" less

:D
Sidviscous chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Okay so you have a broken wrist but here's my critia anyway, there are things in this joyous world called:

a . period (Not the kind girls get.)

a , coma (No not the one where your asleep.)

some " quotation marks.

an ' apostraphy.

a "good to see you lad!" proper sentence.

and of course, a DICTIONARY!

Besides that the concept of the story was good. Work on those and you'll become a very accomplished writer.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I don't understand WHY Penelope would have this kind of intimate relationship with Betty. Isn't she supposed to LOATHE her? Perhaps it's a "phase" that Penelope's been going through for quite some time...and Betty, as well. Besides, aren't they basically the same age? I must admit, their affections for each other were quite strong and...erotic. I suppose the next time they "enjoyed" each other's company was on Penny's yacht at the lake...sorry to hear about the broken wrist, 'atomicbetty'...your story came out quite good, anyway-but your spelling still needs a bit of work {i.e. "brest" breast; "tong" tongue}.

I enjoyed this one! ;)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I don't usually read shoujoai but I know people who write it and read it and make an exception sometimes and read one. Don't worry it's ok to post it with a warning and it has been done in other sections. This one is the first one in the Atomic Betty section.