Reviews for Hiding from the darkness
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
This is a wonderful story and it's going to my favorites
TheHomestuckDemigod chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
That was such a cute story! I loved it!
Denalien chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
The only thing what i can say is: PFF
Ccero chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
YAY for fluff.

I liked you story. Of course, Raven is OOC, but you gave us a GOOD reason why she is acting like that.

Nice writing skill, good work.
kweandee chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
that was a very good story!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
Aw! It's so cute! Well done.
LadyDreamrise chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
I LOVE IT! I really like your style; it's really enjoyable to read. Great story, and keep up the good work!
cheesebot12 chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
*whistle whistle* SWEET! WELL DONE! I LUVED IT! I COULD GO ON FOREVER, BUT I WON'T! BBxRAE FOREVA!
ShadowRoth chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
i liked no loveed it especially when they were all saying their names and what robin said. that was funny. please write another bb/rae story i'll be waiting.
greendragon chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
This was a hell of a story. It was sweet, kinda funny, and had a mood that covered me. Continue to write stories.
RobStar x BBRae chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
I really really really really really really really really really liked that story! Please write more BBRae fanfics! Very very good! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
hyperactive-frogchild chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
WHE! I like! I like! *claps* well done you on a fantastic story! I hope to be reading more of your stuff soon! Well done!

x
XxLiesxX chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
I loved your story write another one and tell me i will be glade to read your stories you are a good writer i LOVE your stories have you written anymore?Well adiose best writer EVA!
DreamerGirl02 chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
yay you rock great story!
devilstarkitty13 chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
this stor rocked! write another 1 plz!