Reviews for A Paradoxical Life
Naflower05 chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
haha this chapter was so hilarious, Sirius is the weirdest creeper in the world, I love him! countinue? ]
Fabulous Georgina chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
speaking of whipped..."Hey Lily!" That was such a good line. I love the part where remus told them all that he thought with only his brain. Very very funny about how pissed James got haha.
Fabulous Georgina chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Oh Rianna flirting with Lupin. And I think Lupin kinda liked it. Aw he's so cute when he's embarrassed. I can't wait though for when you get some Rianna/Sirius fluff going on!

Finally Sirius sees that Rianna is not actually plotting against him. lol Great chapter!
Fabulous Georgina chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
Shorter review now. I have to read the next chapter. I really liked this one. Hagrid was a bit off but that's okay!
Fabulous Georgina chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Haha that was funny. I liked how Sirius accidentally tripped her and then she totally did something he didn't expect. I also like how Sirius is still convinced that Rianna is up to something.

I also loved how she talked to him in the hallway. The whole, forced to interact with you thing was really really good.
Fabulous Georgina chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
I liked the part where Rianna was outside and was walking barefoot in the grass and then met the marauders - we all know where they were - before totally owning Sirius. That was sweet.

One thing, I think that kissing Reg on the cheek was a little much. I mean, I know she considers him as a kod brother but I don't kiss my little sister in public. And I think he should have been more embarrassed by having to be saved by her. I dunno, sounds more logical to me.

Aw Sirius, how I love you. All your thinking that the whole world is against you and wanting to save your brother from corruption when really, all Rianna wants to do is get you to tutor him. Which you wouldn't do anyways! Haha. Good chapter over all though.
Fabulous Georgina chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I'M READING IT!

I think the first chapter is very promising. I think Rianna is a cool character that most people could relate with (who doesn't feel like and outcast sometimes?).

I like the uptake you've taken with Regulus by making him a good guy versus an evil death eater. Will his friendship with Rianna be one of the reasons he becomes what he becomes? Hm I'll read the next chapter!
kat183 chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
Poor Sirius what a life, but you lifted the story to finish on a laugh. The dance scene was very funny. Looking forward to the next chapter.
baiser.moi chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
Great story, I love the how realistic your characters are, and your descriptions are amazing!
Amatsurin chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Awesome story... xD I love SBOC fics, but it isn't often when you find a really good one like this. Rianna is an awesome original character and I wish I could have found this story before! I would have reviewed each chapter individually in a row, but that might have seemed a bit obessive... Lol. Can't wait for the next update! I hope it's real soon!
PadfootStripQuidditch chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
"Or maybe she wanted you in her!" - That made me laugh alittle harder then I should have. Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
PadfootStripQuidditch chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Man update, update! What a prat Sirius is! Can't wait for more! A story alert and author favorite for me for sure!

Ow I want to hurt Sirius! Can't wait for more again!
Lets play x D e a d chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
I like it alot, I'm hoping you'll update soon.
Flashyfirebird chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Aw, Sirius is still being stupid.

He was cut off by Potter and James who both started talking over him immediately. - I think you meant "Lupin" instead of "James".

It's so cute how Rianna sticks up for Reggie. I liked the bit where she distracted Lucius in chapter 2, too...

Is Snape going to appear at all in this story?

Can't wait to read more! Update soon, please! *Puppy-dog eyes*
Flashyfirebird chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Aw, poor Peter.

*Blink*

I didn't just say that.

Anyway... I like how Sirius is so ambivalent about Regulus. He doesn't like him, but he doesn't want anyone else getting close to him - very realistic. Nice banter between the Marauders.

“A list of charms,” she answered shortly. “You see, that’s why it’s got those big letters spelling ‘Charms’ at the top, and underlined. It’s called a heading and will usually tell a reader what the following text is about.”

Snicker.