Reviews for A Paradoxical Life
Flashyfirebird chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Aw, Sirius is still being stupid.

He was cut off by Potter and James who both started talking over him immediately. - I think you meant "Lupin" instead of "James".

It's so cute how Rianna sticks up for Reggie. I liked the bit where she distracted Lucius in chapter 2, too...

Is Snape going to appear at all in this story?

Can't wait to read more! Update soon, please! *Puppy-dog eyes*
Flashyfirebird chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Aw, poor Peter.

*Blink*

I didn't just say that.

Anyway... I like how Sirius is so ambivalent about Regulus. He doesn't like him, but he doesn't want anyone else getting close to him - very realistic. Nice banter between the Marauders.

“A list of charms,” she answered shortly. “You see, that’s why it’s got those big letters spelling ‘Charms’ at the top, and underlined. It’s called a heading and will usually tell a reader what the following text is about.”

Snicker.

Go Rianna!
Flashyfirebird chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow, nice start to the story. You're obviously an extremely talented writer. Fire witches... that sounds like something from Patricia C Wrede's Dealing with Dragons series. Ahh.. Sirius! Hmm. I'll reserve judgement on the Mary Sue thing until I've read more. I do like how the people (esp the Marauders) are in character. I'd rather read a story where the characters have to resolve their differences than are perfect and happy. Yay for love-hates. *Clicks next button*
alexekia2222 chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
I just picked up the story and really enoyed it. You've created a unique character.
CrystalPrincess13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Great story. Update soon! :)
a.j chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
i like it. it's really cute and has a completely different view on regulus. update soon
kat183 chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Just found this and I enjoyed whats written (Sirius definitely needs slapping down,) but I agree with Sadlier about the age/best friend thing). Now I noticed the update dates and I hope this is not going to be one of those stories that gets forgotten and abandoned cos I hate it when I read a good story and then find out it was last updated yonks ago. So please update soon.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
it was good, but...can i hit sirius with something? he's gone nuts!
Sadiler chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
I like the story a lot and I think it's really cute. However, I think it's a little odd that a 16 year old girl has only one friend, that happens to be a 12 year old boy. There's nothing wrong with this aspect of the story but I just would like to see her have more acquaintances or people she can talk to. But do whatever you want because the whole brother/sister thing is really cute.
Nescence Pandora chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I LOVE it! It's OFFICIALLY one of my favorites! Well, actually all of your fanfics are my favorites but ANYWAYS I'm likin' Rianna! And I went to the art dungeon site and the brothers are so hot! Sirius is so... GORGEOUS!

But nothing is better than my precious Krayon... lol.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
nice intro. it will be interesting to see where you take this.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3