Reviews for A Paradoxical Life
Flashyfirebird chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow, nice start to the story. You're obviously an extremely talented writer. Fire witches... that sounds like something from Patricia C Wrede's Dealing with Dragons series. Ahh.. Sirius! Hmm. I'll reserve judgement on the Mary Sue thing until I've read more. I do like how the people (esp the Marauders) are in character. I'd rather read a story where the characters have to resolve their differences than are perfect and happy. Yay for love-hates. *Clicks next button*
alexekia2222 chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
I just picked up the story and really enoyed it. You've created a unique character.
CrystalPrincess13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Great story. Update soon! :)
a.j chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
i like it. it's really cute and has a completely different view on regulus. update soon
kat183 chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Just found this and I enjoyed whats written (Sirius definitely needs slapping down,) but I agree with Sadlier about the age/best friend thing). Now I noticed the update dates and I hope this is not going to be one of those stories that gets forgotten and abandoned cos I hate it when I read a good story and then find out it was last updated yonks ago. So please update soon.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
it was good, but...can i hit sirius with something? he's gone nuts!
Sadiler chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
I like the story a lot and I think it's really cute. However, I think it's a little odd that a 16 year old girl has only one friend, that happens to be a 12 year old boy. There's nothing wrong with this aspect of the story but I just would like to see her have more acquaintances or people she can talk to. But do whatever you want because the whole brother/sister thing is really cute.
Nescence Pandora chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I LOVE it! It's OFFICIALLY one of my favorites! Well, actually all of your fanfics are my favorites but ANYWAYS I'm likin' Rianna! And I went to the art dungeon site and the brothers are so hot! Sirius is so... GORGEOUS!

But nothing is better than my precious Krayon... lol.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
nice intro. it will be interesting to see where you take this.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3