Reviews for Spoiled Wait chapter version
scorchingblue chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
your new chapter was good. i hope you continue soon. medyo bitin kasi eh. :)) wag gumaya sakin na hindi na nag uupdate

hahahaha.
The Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Cute. Update soon! XD
NotSupposedToBeHere chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Great start. Can't wait for more, so update soon!
scorchingblue chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
here's my review for chapters 2 and 3. sorry i wasn't able to make 2 separate ones. i like your story and i hope it's a horo and mei love team. i will wait for the next chapter...hope you update soon! keep it up!
whitephoenix33 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Hahaha...i thought it was someone else behind the dark cloak... ayun pala, si Pirika :)) haha
diyosa ng paraiso chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
ASTIG! totally! it touched me grabe... wished i had that creativity and talent to write a story like that... well i know that that would never happen... basta...ganda ng story mo!
scorchingblue chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
okay,we all know that i am SUPPOSED to praise you, so here goes. i really really like your story. please update soon. do not forget. ... im waiting...
Chearie chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
kya! great chappiee there might be come gramatical errors but who cares? everyone makes errors sometimes right? btw great chappiee? did i say that already?
debbie park chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
hey patty!since you wanted a review, I'll give you one! XD the pairing is cute,spelled with a capital C. yeah,I like your fic a lot! this is really from me as a reader, and not from me as your friend. please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter! oh by the way,other readers out there! please support my dear friend mei marino because her fics are exciting! even though some of you think that she is an amatuer writer,she is at least 10 times better than any other amatuer writer i know! and her GRAMMAR is better than CERTAIN people out there...no offense. XD bye bye!
Mei Marino chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
If i have some grammatical errors, please point it out... so that i can revise it
whitephoenix33 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
hey girl...

well to be hosest i dont know who the heck these people are cause i dont exactly watch shaman king...and i dont plan to any time soon. (sorry)

but i think this story is going somewhere interesting so please keep updating...thankyou '',)
Patridge chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Horo doesn't look cute with his headband off. Hate to admit it but..um..he looks HOT! Anyway, you made two errors in this chaptr. Update soon k.
Candyberry chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Hey there! Long time no update! MeixHoroHoro? _;; It's nice. . .I wonder what's gonna happen next! _- Update soon! I like this story!
Phoe.nyxus chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
sweet! ... are you gonna update ? This is so cool. I really like it. Please update. I'll review EVERY chapter ! :D
BabyBunnies12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005