Reviews for Sou dayo! Dai Ichi Ai!
nxlee chapter 2 . 8/19/2005 story.
Kunoichi 008 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
iluvanime493 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I can't believe Sakura believed that. But that's what makes her so cute in this fic. I hope you'll put another one up soon.
hikari chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wow! a new story from you! this is great! keep your writings going! _
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
aw that was so cute!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
OMIGOSH THAT WAS SO CUTE AND FUNNY! *falls of her chair laughing* Kawaii Sasuke! XDXDXD

OM. You've found out the joys of SasuSaku Jap doujinshi? Yatta ne! They're so cute, ne ne?
neojoy02 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is a good one also! I really enjoy this one VERY MUCH. Well, all of your fanfics did the same frolics… the predicament of throwing myself out of many poorly-restrained laughters thus I end up with an aching stomach right now (at this very moment that I’m typing this on my abused PC) and the inevitable release of unwanted gas later, on which it seems to form right now inside my stomach. Can’t help but to deprive myself from the full blast of my laughter because It’s pretty late right now, it’s not a very good scheme to disturb the snoozing of my fellow house associate. But the idea of ‘doing the reading’ up until this very ungodly time is not that bad… tactically speaking it is rather comfortable for me because by this antic, I will be free from the ‘oh my daughter is losing her sanity-look—with a slight mumble under her breath which pertains to the same thought— (the dialog is courtesy of my mother although this is not the way she did it though, I just translated it from tagalog). Anyway, I just want to say that this fanfic is good and you’re doing a great job of bringing out the clownny-side of the controversial tomato-guy .

1st P.S. HEY! Where’s the update on your ‘RAG DOLL SAKURA’? I’ve been checking every now and then, but still, I can’t find any of the update.

2nd P.S. but…this is rather a request though. Can you make a KakaSaku pairing fanfic? Can you? Can you? Ne? Ne? NE?
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
this is cute! _ XD keep it up!o
Rahil chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hmm sasuke and a tomato really sound sasuke as goth fanboy seems even stanger but is quite normal for well i know coming from you that this wwill be an interesting story even though i am from the narusaku luck.
Saiuno chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
so funny!

SasusAku rulez, baby!

-Princess Sakura Haruno
iluvsasuke chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
YAY! new story hehe cute sasuke. how weird, tomatoe XD ahahah
moonlightgirl11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
that's so cool!
lexy499 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005

plz continue and keep up da GR8 work wit dis stori!
PRoyalAngel chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I luv ur stories. U always write cute fics about those . I luv it when Sasuke is so obssessed with his tomatoes!_

Have u heard of a new rule the

Webmaster of has imposed: they've

forbidden us to anwer the reviews. We're signing a petition about it. We need 200 NAMES PEOPLE! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U WANT TO B IN IT. E-MAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE U THE PETITION. HEHEH._ I think b now theres should be 200 people already, but just to make
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005