Reviews for The Curse
jazzy chapter 16 . 5/31/2008
ug! so cliffy! please update before my brains fall out trying 2 figure out who it is... my guess is narcissa, but really she seemed nice enough, so somehow i doubt it... ] ill stop making bad guesses if u update!
miss devil's kiss chapter 16 . 4/30/2008
wow! so who are their captors? this an awesome story! please update soon! :))
NotJealous chapter 16 . 8/22/2007
yodont leave me hanging, i need more
Peacheschica chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
great story! i'm excited for more! please update soon!

p.s. is one of the people Queenie (hte girl who was origionally dating Flint and flirting with Draco. . . . . .?)
asingleredrose07 chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
I reallt like you story so far. I really do like cliff hangers but I am dying to now the ending and who is the Pansy and Ginny kidnapped and put in the same cell is genious. Please update ASAP!

Yours truly,

me
hapax xenier chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
ooh cool story

update soon!

mwah, eris
ClauRose90 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Good Story. you should write more

Ginny and Draco (insert evil laughter here)!
Sunset Ruby chapter 16 . 12/26/2006
Ah! Cliffie!

I love this story though, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Lynn RoMancie chapter 16 . 11/4/2006
love it Love it LOVE it! I is really good. Great source of supence and very growing. You really need to update so then I don't happen to have a heart attack of supence. Please update... I won't really have a heart attack just added for dramatic affect.
blackm0k0na chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
when is the next chapter coming? or is this the last one? uhm pls pls pls
Tanelle chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Simply Brilliant. Love this story. The pace is great,characters believable and humour too. What more could you want!. More please. The suspense is too much.
griffindorrongirl chapter 16 . 9/25/2006
please continue
x oh so daring chapter 16 . 9/4/2006
Oh my god this is amazing so far. I cannot wait until the next chapter. I have to know who that is, it is going to drive me insane until you update :p. Hopefully you can update soon, the story is WOW!
x oh so daring chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
OMG! AH! That made me squee so bad. The part about Ron being a bitch was hilarious but the end part was so perfect, must go.. next chapter..
x oh so daring chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
Aw! Plot in every chapter, how do you manage? I am so in love with this story I must get to the next chapter, I may end up not reviewing at every chapter just because I want to digest this story like really fast. But anyways, in summary; this story is took good for its own good and I am in love with it :p