Reviews for The Curse
jazzy chapter 16 . 5/31/2008
ug! so cliffy! please update before my brains fall out trying 2 figure out who it is... my guess is narcissa, but really she seemed nice enough, so somehow i doubt it... ] ill stop making bad guesses if u update!
miss devil's kiss chapter 16 . 4/30/2008
wow! so who are their captors? this an awesome story! please update soon! :))
NotJealous chapter 16 . 8/22/2007
yodont leave me hanging, i need more
Peacheschica chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
great story! i'm excited for more! please update soon!

p.s. is one of the people Queenie (hte girl who was origionally dating Flint and flirting with Draco. . . . . .?)
asingleredrose07 chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
I reallt like you story so far. I really do like cliff hangers but I am dying to now the ending and who is the Pansy and Ginny kidnapped and put in the same cell is genious. Please update ASAP!

Yours truly,

hapax xenier chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
ooh cool story

update soon!

mwah, eris
ClauRose90 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Good Story. you should write more

Ginny and Draco (insert evil laughter here)!
Sunset Ruby chapter 16 . 12/26/2006
Ah! Cliffie!

I love this story though, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Lynn RoMancie chapter 16 . 11/4/2006
love it Love it LOVE it! I is really good. Great source of supence and very growing. You really need to update so then I don't happen to have a heart attack of supence. Please update... I won't really have a heart attack just added for dramatic affect.
blackm0k0na chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
when is the next chapter coming? or is this the last one? uhm pls pls pls
Tanelle chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Simply Brilliant. Love this story. The pace is great,characters believable and humour too. What more could you want!. More please. The suspense is too much.
griffindorrongirl chapter 16 . 9/25/2006
please continue
x oh so daring chapter 16 . 9/4/2006
Oh my god this is amazing so far. I cannot wait until the next chapter. I have to know who that is, it is going to drive me insane until you update :p. Hopefully you can update soon, the story is WOW!
x oh so daring chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
OMG! AH! That made me squee so bad. The part about Ron being a bitch was hilarious but the end part was so perfect, must go.. next chapter..
x oh so daring chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
Aw! Plot in every chapter, how do you manage? I am so in love with this story I must get to the next chapter, I may end up not reviewing at every chapter just because I want to digest this story like really fast. But anyways, in summary; this story is took good for its own good and I am in love with it :p